Brand new games for $40...

This isn't a freebie or a contest, so you're in the wrong place.

Knowingly receiving stolen goods is a crime. That's all that needs to be said about that.

Lots of people sell new release games for around $30-$40. Mostly on Craigslist. It was pretty stupid of him though to openly admit that he stole them.

To answer your question though, you won't get in trouble for buying one. Microsoft won't find out. It is morally wrong however to buy something you know is stolen. :p

[quote name='crr_1119']Lots of people sell new release games for around $30-$40. Mostly on Craigslist. It was pretty stupid of him though to openly admit that he stole them.

To answer your question though, you won't get in trouble for buying one. Microsoft won't find out. It is morally wrong however to buy something you know is stolen. :p[/QUOTE]

LOL, thanks for the first human response. And yeah I was surprised at the fact that he just admitted it like that, felt really shady that's why I was hesitant.

Okay, I see. Thanks for the info and it looks like i'll buying a few games tonight lol. Thanks man.

[quote name='thecobraholder']Updated for you ladies. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Says the guy(?) with the androgynous avatar.

You posted in the wrong forum to discuss something illegal which is against the forum rules. That's a double dose of stupidity.

bread's done
Back