Brand New God of War 3 at $24.49 + $10 shipping

Good find op :)

Good price, though you didn't mention shipping. I went ahead and checked and for me it was $6 (Economic) and $10.98 (Express). I also checked their Six-month/Lifetime rating at Reseller Ratings and it is a 10 :shock: I think that is very rare on RR :whistle2:k

Shipping is over $10. Das Sucks. Just buy it from newegg for $35 with free shipping

[prices=ps3]God of War III[/prices]

[quote name='CheapyD']Shipping is over $10. Das Sucks. Just buy it from newegg for $35 with free shipping

[prices=ps3]God of War III[/prices][/QUOTE]

Yup, shipping kills the deal. That's almost the same price as retail.

[quote name='CheapyD']Shipping is over $10. Das Sucks. Just buy it from newegg for $35 with free shipping

lol look at you cheapy

I snagged a copy. It was $6.01 for economic shipping, for a total of $30.50. If shipping had been any more than that it would have blown this, as Cheapy stated previously.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JuicemanJM']Wasn't it just $18 at Gamefly?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked it up and am looking forward to it arriving next week. All the PS3 games I've gotten from Gamefly look pretty much new anyway.

On the principal alone I wouldnt buy it because of the shipping. Id rather pay more from someplace with free or normal shipping than get it cheap and pay 10 bucks to ship just a game.

Maybe Im not enough of a cheap ass but inflated shipping prices are a guarnteed way I will not buy something.

[quote name='gargus']On the principal alone I wouldnt buy it because of the shipping. Id rather pay more from someplace with free or normal shipping than get it cheap and pay 10 bucks to ship just a game.

Maybe Im not enough of a cheap ass but inflated shipping prices are a guarnteed way I will not buy something.[/QUOTE]

reading the thread helps

Still so, so glad that I randomly happened to go to gamestop.com for some reason during that first power hour sale when this was $19.99.

[quote name='hpv']Shouldn't even need research to know that $35 isn't a deal on GOW3 at this point.[/QUOTE]

If the OP paid $35 that would be an issue.

HOWEVER, he paid $30.50 ($24.49 + $6.01 economic shipping). $10 and change was the expedited shipping cost. I don't know why so many posters are failing to notice this.

As good as tomorrow's Meijer price? Nope, but I got in on this as well because I don't have a Meijer nearby and doubt they drop it to $19.99 online. To make a long story short, $35 is not a deal, but if you navigated the shipping options carefully you could snare it for just a shade over $30. Not bad at all IMO.

bread's done
Back