BRAND NEW PC Engine/Turbografx review site

nectarsis1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
banner.jpg

http://www.thebrothersduomazov.com/

Run by 3 MANLY men...who IMO are some of teh BEST gaming minds in the PCE/TG community. Reviews are colorful (and unlike SO many sites) have LOT'S of screenshot's...and more than just 1-2 shot's from 5 second's into level 1 lol. More reviews are added regularly, with the daunting goal of EVERY TG/PCE game released eventually being added.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Great site. Xanadu II looks amazing. I wish I had a good spot to hook up my Duo R, I need to play more PC Engine games.

wish I had bought a Duo-R. I had bought everything else.

Also wish I would have kept the TG-16 and CD and sold the Express instead of doing the opposite

[quote name='Halo05']Great site. Xanadu II looks amazing. I wish I had a good spot to hook up my Duo R, I need to play more PC Engine games.[/QUOTE]

You could come hook it up by my house. ;)

It's too bad that PC Engine games are moderately pricy once you figure in shipping from Japan. There are tons of them that I would snap up if I was in Japan and didn't have to pay shipping.

I do think that their review of Fatal Fury Special is off. That's like the best fighting game I've ever played on the PC Engine, including Street Fighter II Dash/Champion Edition, those guys like their anime just a little too much.

[quote name='nectarsis1']
Run by 3 MANLY men...[/QUOTE]

Cant' remember the last time I smelled that much musk on one site. Manly men indeed.

Very very nice. Pc-Engine is one of the most underappreciated consoles and has a special place in my heart. Keep the dream alive!

I have a Pc-Engine Duo, TG16, Pc-Engine Duo-R, a Pc-Engine GT, 2 Pc-Engines (1 with CD) , and a PC-Engine CoreGrafx II which is complete in box.

So it's fair to say i am just a little crazy about Pc-Engines.

bread's done
Back