Brand New Pink PS3 controller $35 at Newegg

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Real men use Pink Controllers. Kappa.[/QUOTE]
That's what real men want you to think.

homosexisgreat.jpg

My name is Shawn and I use a pink PS3 controller. (Was going for that AA meeting kinda thing there) My wife gives me crap about it sometimes but I like the whole "Real men use pink controllers" line. Got mine for $35 at Best Buy just over a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink is an awesome color, but that's not the shade I want. I'd want a darker pink, like the Miami Vice pink or something. This one is a bit too bubble gum or cotton candy for me.

when I had my PS3 this is the controller I used... My friends would make fun of me then I'd hear them saying they liked it.

[quote name='SnoT']when I had my PS3 this is the controller I used... My friends would make fun of me then I'd hear them saying they liked it.[/QUOTE]
What were you using the controller for, that made them say "they liked it"?

Wait... I don't think I want to know.:whistle2:#

I got one of these during black Friday. Its got a nice pealescent look to it, I never have to worry about getting it mixed up with my friend's, and it's just plain awesome.

It's a really good price, but I'm not sure I really want a pink one. My girlfriend likes it but she only plays my xbox if she ever gets in the mood to play a game.

Real men DO use pink controllers......got a problem with that?

and as far as the color, if your gonna go pink, might as well go really pink.

pink controllers say to women that you are sensitive.
pink controllers say to men that you are a bad ass, who doesn't take crap from anybody... which they quickly find out after making fun of you and your controller.

This is so great! My girlfriend's birthday is coming up pretty soon and she's been dying for one of these! Only problem has been that I generally can't find them for less than $50 (and that's not including shipping). Thanks a ton OP!

This will break up my 2black/2silver controller makeup... pink does intrigue me, especially if I have a little girl on the way.

Might consider this since my current PS3 controller (came with my system) is showing wear and tear.

X button is kind of sunken in. Left control stick sinks into the controller. Triggers are a little squeaky as well.

bread's done
Back