ALL Hulk - $19.99
ALL Metal Arms - $29.99
ALL Crash Nitro Kart - $39.99
XB & PS2 Battlestar Galactica - $29.99
XB Hunter Redeember - $29.99
XB & PS2 SWAT - $29.99
GBA Hulk $19.99
GC Billy Hatcher - $29.99

There were some Vivendi Unversial Games in there so those $10 rebates are good for those games. Ones to really look for are underatted games like Metal Arms & Billy Hatcher because these will go faster now.

Hope you don't mind me throwing this in this thread, but the Saint Louis, MO TRU is having a yard sale right now. I was able to pick up a copy of Kirby's Air Ride for 24.90 and Soul Caliber II for $19.90. These are games out of the demo kiosks (when I saw the prices I asked the guy what was wrong with them understandably) and you can purchase buyer's protection for them. They also had one 13"-inch TV (I think it was) for $20 and they had a bunch more games for cheap including Mario & Luigi SuperStars? for the GBA for $14.90 as I recall. They are also selling store fixtures and extra cases and things like that. Everyone should check and see if their TRUs are doing the same.

bbb, thanks for the price drops. any idea why TRU online does not accept the xbox coupon codes? I've called corp and they promised to have it fixed by expiration date, but I'm sure you're aware that the coupons expire in 04/04 and most of these games may be cleared out by then. I even have a metal arms xbox code for $20 but it does not work, yet. thought you'd know since you work at TRU.

thanks.

"There were some Vivendi Unversial Games in there so those $10 rebates are good for those games. Ones to really look for are underatted games like Metal Arms & Billy Hatcher because these will go faster now."

Billy Hatcher is not part of the $10 mail in rebate coupon.

I know Billy Hatcher isn't one of them, but it is still a solid game that I was saying could be gone quick. Sega is kinda iffy sometimes on reshipping games that didn't sell like crazy.

I saw the $10 rebates in the Xbox gaming section at Best Buy, and stacked up for peeling at CompUSA on the display Xbox.

With the rebate, you can get Buffy 2 for $10 after main in rebate savings if you buy it at Best Buy or EB Games for $20.

bread's done
Back