Braveheart/Gladiator $13.99 Amazon

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']This is an insane deal.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, worth noting this is both movies 2 disc sapphire edition versions included in this, so 4 disc set for 2 great movies for 14 bucks. Sold.

Thanks op.

I bought it. Thanks OP. I don't have the $$$ to waste because I want to save for black friday deals. I couldn't help buying this. I still have the sealed fucked up version of Gladiator I bought on Black Friday for $10. I didn't buy Braveheart when it was $10 though.

I will get a lot of hours of enjoyment out of this $13.99 purchase. Thanks again.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']whoa, seriously? This includes the updated blu ray of gladiator as well?[/QUOTE]Yep, the remastered version is in this.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Yep, the remastered version is in this.[/QUOTE]

Great deal. Looking forward to watching these sometime over christmas break maybe.

Anyone want to buy a sealed first release of Gladiator on blu-ray with questionable picture quality? :roll:

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Anyone want to buy a sealed first release of Gladiator on blu-ray with questionable picture quality? :roll:[/QUOTE]

How much?

[quote name='skiizim']Are they still exchanging for the remastered disc? I never got around to it, I leave the simplest things to do last.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.
I don't want to make the call, and then wait 10 months to get the shipment. Also, I can sell my crap version on ebay or amazon. Even a trade to amazon is better than just leaving in on my shelf to never be watched.

[quote name='galbyman']Do these come in two Blu-ray cases?[/QUOTE]

2 separate, individually wrapped cases, but only 1 slipcover for both.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Yep, the remastered version is in this.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Some of the reviews say otherwise.

[quote name='Dendaman']Are you sure? Some of the reviews say otherwise.[/QUOTE]

yes it is, the upc on my gladiator was yellow which indicates its remastered

[quote name='jterp7']is mine the only one still not shipped yet?...I ordered on sunday...[/QUOTE]

I ordered Sunday also. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow via UPS using FSSS.

[quote name='sdcranford']Got mine yesterday via Prime. I love that it's 2 seperate cases. I just tossed the slip cover.[/QUOTE]
Why?!?! I would take the slip. Be careful throwing them away some become rare and can go for crazy prices on ebay.

bread's done
Back