BRE Software 360/PS3 acessory sale, ends Sept 8

Fighterspledge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
BRE Software is the same company that runs videogameinstructionbooklets.com and I picked up a few things from them before.

They just sent me an e-mail for several accessories for the PS3 and 360 and I picked up a few things myself. Figured that someone can use an extra powerbrick like myself or a cheap PS3 remote. Shipping is pretty killer though. It cost me 11 bucks to ship my hdd and powerbrick UPS.

New PS3 arcade table stick: Orig price 34.98, sale price 9.99
New OEM PS3 Blu-ray Remote: Orig price 24.98, sale price 9.99
New PS3 Double Range Wireless Guitar (Blue): Orig price 59.98, sale price 9.99
Used OEM Xbox 360 Wired Headset: Orig price 9.95, sale price 1.99
Used OEM Xbox 360 Hard Drive (20gb): Orig price 29.95, sale price 9.99
Used OEM Xbox 360 Power Supplies: Orig price 34.98, sale price 14.99
Manufactured between October 2005 and June 2007
Manufactured between July 2007 and September 2008

Manufactured October 2008 through the current non-slim models

I have had bad experiences with these guys recently. They say OEM, but you never know what you are really going to get. It has happened more than once. Customer Service is also non-existent. It seems as though the "company" is run by one person. Buy at your own risk.

Actually, I think it's run by like 3. I actually tried to go to the Fresno site during a road trip and I accidentally went to the warehouse, and they told me that the storefront was closed for the day.

I personally haven't had any problems with them though, because if I did, I wouldn't have shared the info. So sorry to hear that you had issues.

BRE Software? That's a name I haven't heard since 2001 or so. I won an N64 Jet Force Gemini cart that was tagged with a BRE Software sticker at a stand at Seaside Park, NJ over 9 years ago.

Well, at least they've been around for a while.

Their customer service was great for me. A couple weeks ago I ordered a Left 4 Dead 2 case/manual and they sent me a case/manual for Left 4 Dead 1. I sent an email on Monday, they replied on Tuesday and I had the replacement case on Friday. They told me to keep the L4D1 case as well.

Also, the Dragon Age Origins case I ordered still had the un-used dlc with it.

bread's done
Back