***BREAKDOWN For $3.50 At Circuit City (somewhat YMMV)***

cavalier

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
That's right, only $3.50 for this XBOX classic.

Here's how it works:

1. Go to bestbuy.com, search for Breakdown.

2. The price will list for $4.99 and say they're temporarily out of stock.

3. Click on "limited store availability - check by store"

4. Every single BB store within a 60 mile radius of me said they had it in stock, even though I know 2 that didn't. Regardless, it says they have it. Maybe it just shows at BB stores, regardless of state and area, as having it in stock.

5. Print both the page with the $4.99 price AND the page showing the store availability in case the CC clerk gets the idea of calling the BB store to check. This way, you show them the printout saying it's there and...whalla,..they don't bother calling.

6. CC will give a price match guarantee of 110%, and since the game is $19.99 at CC (that's $15 more than the BB price) they'll give you an extra 10% off, dropping the price down to an amazing $3.50.

7. I did this and it was smooth sailing...best CAG deal I ever got.

Not really a deal unless no one knows about price matching. I did the same thing with Astroboy at Sears.

Still a deal, and not many would know the Best Buy online price to be able to score this deal with the price match policy at CC.

Seems like your getting awful technical about it, not calling it a deal.

I know I was grateful when a friend of mine turned me onto this deal, so I'm just trying to do the same for me fellow CAG's.

Yeah, you probably spend a good 10 minutes on this...and you save $1.50...not really worth it unless you make like $8 an hour.

[quote name='cavalier']Still a deal, and not many would know the Best Buy online price to be able to score this deal with the price match policy at CC.

Seems like your getting awful technical about it, not calling it a deal.

I know I was grateful when a friend of mine turned me onto this deal, so I'm just trying to do the same for me fellow CAG's.[/QUOTE]

We just had a thread that had all the $5 games at best buy, so I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows.

[quote name='Seventh']That is alot of work for a buck fifty off. Ink... paper... and your wasted time that you can never get back...EVER![/QUOTE]

LOFL!

But it's all about the bragging rights, man. All about the bragging rights!

(Name a new XBOX game YOU got for $3.50....betcha can't)

bread's done
Back