Breaking Bad 14.99 Blu Ray Best Buy

I picked up both seasons for $36 on amazon last week. S1 only has 7 episodes, but it's my favorite show on tv right now. I figure I'd like to own them, and I have a hankering to watch them again.

damn why is season 2 so expensive

ive heard great things about this show and would love to pick it up but what happens when i get addicted after watching season 1....

Its only 2 discs/7 episodes. The show is amazing but I am not sure that it's something most people would rewatch a bunch of times - the suspense of what will happen next is a large part of what's so great about it. I'd probably just netflix it..

.. just my 2 cents.

Also, I saw an ad during The Walking Dead last night saying that AMC is going to play through the first three seasons of Breaking Bad in order on Wednesday nights, starting this week. The first episode is on at 12:30am (EST), and the second is at 1:30am (so technically it's Thursday mornings, but who's counting? :) ). No way I'm staying up for it, but I've set my DVR.

So if you don't feel a need to own the discs, that's an option as well.

I dont know wtf I was thinking when I bought the DVDs of the first two seasons. I think I got them on some deal where they were $12 each or something. Shoulda held out for Blu-Ray.

[quote name='BuckinKaeding']I dont know wtf I was thinking when I bought the DVDs of the first two seasons. I think I got them on some deal where they were $12 each or something. Shoulda held out for Blu-Ray.[/QUOTE]

$12 for both seasons isn't bad though. These blu's almost never go on sale, and Breaking Bad is worth every penny.

bread's done
Back