Breaking Bad Season 1 12.49, S2 17.49 DVD @ Amazon

In for both. Been waiting a long time for a deal on this show - this is the best deal Ive seen yet (well for Season 1 anyway).

get both its an awesome show, season 3 finale was just last night and it was awesome. Also its more economical to buy both seasons at this price than renting them from blockbuster. I highly reccomend this.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I will definitely get season 1. Not sure if I'll take the plunge on season 2, especially since it's a few bucks more.[/QUOTE]

If you don't order season 2 right now I bet you will within 20 minutes of the first episode

Agreed. Getting through Netflix. Glad I saw that Disc 3 was only 1 episode. I'll watch online and get Season 2 shipped.

I saw these last week and ordered season 1. I didn't know it was considered a deal so I never posted anything about it, otherwise I would have. But yea for those of you on the fence, this is an amazing show! I went through season 1 really fast, and not because it's only 7 episodes but because it's just a really good show.

I'm definitely getting season 2 and even thinking about pre-ordering season 3. Fantastic show. Also with the concern about season 1 being only 7 episodes, keep in mind that they're about 45 min. each as their run-time on the network is in a one hour time slot. So you kind of get about the same amount of content as you would from a 14 episode season of a show with a half hour time slot.

posting because the show is amazing and people should hop on this great price. i have S1 on blu ray, so ill be waiting for S2 to get a little cheaper before picking the blu ray up.

I own season 2 on blu-ray, but don't have season 1 because it was 7 episodes and way to high priced. I'll pick it up for this price, so a couple of my friends can see how great this epic show is. Thanks OP...good looking!

[quote name='Foo228']viewers of the show recommend just s1 or both of em?[/QUOTE]

Both or none.

I felt satisfied after finishing season 2, but the end of Season 1 just begs for more.

bread's done
Back