Breaking Bad Season 2 Blu-ray $19.96 shipped

I have never heard of them prior to this. I asked the same thing on SD and people there stated that they were reliable. I ordered mine last night and got shipment confirmation this morning. I'll post back when I receive the package. Also they take paypal and google checkout so at least you don't have to fork over your credit card # to them.

Mine arrived today. No problems except that they didn't use a padded mailer for shipping so the corner of the case got a tiny crack. Not a big deal but worth mentioning if you are anal about that sort of stuff.

Amazing show, my all time favorite.

That being said, I had this the day it came out on DVD :D

But I'd suggest it to anyone else.

not to thread hijack, but i've only seen the first two episodes and am not much of a fan. i'm aware it comes highly regarded from people typically with good taste, should I push on?

[quote name='strayfoxx']not to thread hijack, but i've only seen the first two episodes and am not much of a fan. i'm aware it comes highly regarded from people typically with good taste, should I push on?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir, it only gets better in my opinion.

[quote name='strayfoxx']not to thread hijack, but i've only seen the first two episodes and am not much of a fan. i'm aware it comes highly regarded from people typically with good taste, should I push on?[/QUOTE]

I guess it would depend on why you don't like the first couple of episodes, but for the most part I would guess that if the pilot doesn't have you hooked, you aren't going to like the show.

The most impressive thing about the show to me is that they have kept up a hollywood film level of polish and excitement each episode since the opening scene of the pilot through the current season. It isn't like most shows which will recycle the same plot lines over and over, waste time on extended scenes of cliched dramatic dialog (except occasionally between the lead character and his wife), or throw in a bunch of minor plot lines which never seem to tie in to the main story.

I really like the quirky directing and editing, and the fact that the writers have mapped out the story well in advance (or at least give the impression of doing so) - there's things that happen that aren't explained until many episodes later, or a new twist in the story explains a characters motivation for something that you saw the season before. I also really like a lot of the camera shots - you don't see much prime time TV shot in that region of the country.

Again though, I really was hooked after the pilot..

best show on tv.

funny thing is, madmen is on the same network(which is almost as good, and has about the same pacing).

amc is the shit.

anyone see the walking dead?

bread's done
Back