Breaking Bad Season 3 Blu-Ray $24.99 (releases 6/7/2011)

[quote name='dashrendar']Awesome show, AMC airs re-runs of it late Wednesday nights. Useful if you have a DVR.[/QUOTE]

Do you know where they are up to currently?

I've seen seasons 1 and 2, was hoping to catch 3

Hopefully that extra time off gave them time to figure out what to do next as considering what happened at the end of Season 3 I can't imagine a believable scenario in which he makes it out of that situation. Huge, shocking endings make for great season finales but usually result in lackluster season premieres as they have to bend over backwards to diffuse the situation. Or in the case of Dexter season 5, spend an entire season diffusing the situation.
[quote name='DestroVega']Do you know where they are up to currently?

I've seen seasons 1 and 2, was hoping to catch 3[/QUOTE]
According to TV listings, Season 3 starts re-running June 2nd on AMC at 2.5 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DestroVega']Do you know where they are up to currently?

I've seen seasons 1 and 2, was hoping to catch 3[/QUOTE]

1 and 2 are out on dvd/blu, 3 is coming out in the middle of June on disc and season 4 starts shortly after that in July.

I saw bestbuy.com had this price, and sent in to amazon to match the price, and they did......almost 2 weeks before release date. This show is one of the best on tv.

[quote name='masterchief2291']hey guys and gals, this is my first deal so be gentle :). over at amazon, they have the Breaking Bad season 3 blu-ray for only $24.99. its a great price for a fantastic show[/QUOTE]
Thanks man, I love this show. This is a day one buy for me. This is one of the few shows I have all the seasons on dvd.

P.s. add a link to the op, thanks

I was without cable for awhile and blew through the first 2 seasons within a week. i've been waiting for this forever. btw it's down to 19.99 now

[quote name='el swordo']I was without cable for awhile and blew through the first 2 seasons within a week. i've been waiting for this forever. btw it's down to 19.99 now[/QUOTE]

Not the blu-ray.

my bad didn't realize this thread was for blu ray. also sweet deal because the dvd doesn't qualify for release date delivery. i was going to have it 1 day delivered because i'm going out of town on the 9th but with the blu ray i can get it on the 7th at no additional charge. was hoping to watch it on the bus ride but hell i'll wait until i get back and watch it on my ps3.

bread's done
Back