Brett Favre's manjunk?

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger

This is the evidence she told us about last February. Sadly, Jenn is still reluctant to talk on the record about the matter. Everything shown in the above video was acquired from a third party.
And, yes, there's a possibility that the person communicating with Jenn was not actually Brett Favre, but rather someone trying very hard to appear to be him. But let's look at the evidence: For an individual to put forth the effort to 1.) acquire a cellphone with a Mississippi area code; 2.) take some voice lessons; and 3.) implicate Jets handlers and perhaps other people, all within a very short period of time and for no discernible reason other than to mess with Sterger, well, that's some very aggressive role-playing. Jenn believed it to be him. Others believed it to be him. We've seen far too many supposedly family-oriented and upstanding professional athletes whose off-field behavior contradicts their well-manicured public persona. If Sterger is right, Brett Favre really is like a kid out there.

Voicemails from "Favre" tying to seduce a Jet's sideline reporter have been leaked to the internet. Cellphone pics of his manjunk to.

When asked about this Favre really didnt deny it was him.

"I'm not getting into that. I've got my hands full with the Jets," Favre said Thursday
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Minnesota-Vikings-Brett-Favre-racy-allegations-no-comment-100710

Thoughts? I really hope it wasnt him.

Who gives a shit what an old man with his wrinkly old sack did. He should have retired quietly years ago, taken his millions of dollars, and bought an island.

These guys are not the superheroes that the media makes them out to be.

[quote name='nasum']Have you ever seen Jenn Sterger? That's worth ruining your family over. Just sayin'[/QUOTE]

After a quick google search I'm inclined to agree.

719-Fist_of_an_Angry_God.jpg

Can't blame Favre, personally.

I am so damn confused by that gif.

And yeah. It's kinda sad when a part of Americana involves its heroes being lecherous football players.

[quote name='Scorch']Who cares?[/QUOTE]

You do. You posted here afterall. :lol:

In the grand scheme of things it isn't surprising. Another rich asshole athlete that already has everything but wants more. At the very least I don't think Farve is as big a nerd as Tiger Woods and probably wasn't fucking everything in sight.

A bigger question is why Tom Brady is so damn whipped? He won't cut his hair because Giselle won't let him, then he is riding in the back seat of a car while she is in the front. You are Tom fucking Brady. Man up you idiot.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Anything to make you guys feel better about yourselves, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Man, that animation was funny!

What? Are you from Green Bay? Or Minessota or NY?

It's a damn shame when people don't know it's over. Come on dude, go make a few more jeans commercials, and go home already!

bread's done
Back