BRIANSRAREGAMES' Pigskin Pick Em! Season Winners Announced!

[quote name='yummytyson'] 8. Yummy Tyson - 436 (Who is this?)

oh come on thats not very nice =[
[/quote]

Sorry man...It's been a long week and I just drew a blank.

it was such a bad week im afraid to look at my points. i think i only had 2 correct picks this week, all low confidence as well

Im looking to win group 1 with a total of 74pts at the end of the night. I just hope group 2 doesnt have any ringers.

i might win this week guys! i got a total of 8 of 12 Incorrect with 17 points! a possible 30 if the Giants win! worst week ever lol

[quote name='tivo']Im looking to win group 1 with a total of 74pts at the end of the night. I just hope group 2 doesnt have any ringers.[/quote]

TIVO,

FYI

looks like the max could be 81pts in group 2, according to the weeks standing so far, In It To Win It richardf - has 71pts and looks like he only has the (10pt) value left

How are the overall leaders doing?

[quote name='Stace']Did everyone forget about Week 6 results?[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to. Another week well outside the top 10 for me. Apparently I stink at this. :lol:

Don't know how Group 2 ended up, but tivo did finish atop Group 1 with 74 points.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']Man... I thought I'd dominate this... I've been owned.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought I'd do really well, but it's turned out to be harder than I thought.

FYI here are the top five from group 2 for the overall Leaderboard:

1. Johnny Postman - 504
2. Romis - 503
3. Josef - 502
4. Oktoberfest - 500
5. Yummy TysonD - 488

That should be alittle helpful

[quote name='Shoagie']If i dont make my picks next week, something in the mystery box will have killed me.[/QUOTE]

Shoagie, did you survive whatever was in the mystery box?

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, my dsl has been out almost all week and I'm confined to dial up at the moment. I'll update and get the prizes out asap. Thanks.

[quote name='ditogi']Shoagie, did you survive whatever was in the mystery box?[/QUOTE]

Didnt get it yet sooo, i guess im alive so far.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I'm looking good this week

only lost 8 points so far...[/quote]

So far "bulletpr00f" has only missed one point. Who is this bulletpr00f guy anyways?

[quote name='briansraregames']So far "bulletpr00f" has only missed one point. Who is this bulletpr00f guy anyways?[/quote]

I'm bulletpr00f, sorry I din't read the message that your user name on the forum should be the same as in the game. If you want me to prove it, I can post something on the bulletin board.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']What is the overall total for Group #2 leaders? Group #1 leader has 591pts. 2nd has 579.[/quote]

The top Three in Group #2 are:
1st - 596pts
2nd - 586pts
3rd - 581pts

looks like the top 5 are:

1. 596 pts Group #2 Josef
2. 591 pts Group #1 member
3. 586 pts Group #2 Romis
4. 581 pts Group #2 Johnny Postman
5. 579 pts Group #1 member

dont feel bad ihadFG, its only my 3rd week playing and my best so far was week 5 with 92 points. seems like the games i have high confidence in always lose and the games with low number confidence are always blow out wins lol just my luck

[quote name='sublime90']dont feel bad ihadFG, its only my 3rd week playing and my best so far was week 5 with 92 points. seems like the games i have high confidence in always lose and the games with low number confidence are always blow out wins lol just my luck[/quote]

I don't feel bad about it. Just being in the top 10 makes me happy...even if it is number 10. I have a feeling that might go down though after this upcoming week. I just made my picks and this had to be the toughest week yet.

[quote name='EXStrike']What was in it?[/QUOTE]

Panda movie, watched it at school, friends were either scared or cried.

Weirdest thing i have ever seen.

bread's done
Back