Brick & Mortar Deal/Sale of the Year 2010

[quote name='solidusdeus']PS3 with that 46" Bravia TV for $1300 ( I got one and I'm loving it ) @ BB[/QUOTE]

It is a red hot deal that I am sad I don't have the funds to take advantage of.

Also, Amazon has some pretty damn good deals in their Gold Box.

I guess it would be Blur @ Best Buy for $10 with their sale price and they stacked their Reward Zone coupon and Manufacturer's coupon.

Sly Collection for 19.99 was like two weeks after the game came out, ended up getting it for $5 after a coupon, definitely my favorite deal last year.

Target clearance.

I don't remember a lot of B&M deals, but I'm constantly checking Target clearance, since I'm in there at least once per week.

TRU Halo Reach card / $10 off every 360 game you purchase.

It was basically a "Here take these clearance games home for free" coupon.

Wasn't the last Hollywood Video "any used game priced $29.99 or lower for $5" sale near the beginning of last year? I'd vote for that if it was.

If not, I'll say Blockbuster B1G1 on all used games $14.99 and under.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blockbuster buy 1 get 1 free. I added around 10 games to my collection, each game costing between $5 and $7.50. Cleaned up on that one.

Gamestop Deal of the Day sale for January 2010! Uncharted 2 GOTY for $20, Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time: $10. Wolverine's origins : $5. Blur $5-10. Singularity $10! The list goes on.

Blockbuster's Buy One Get One Free.

God of War III + Dante's Inferno for $14.99

Come on...

I added like 20 games to my collection.

[quote name='AXV1']Blockbuster's Buy One Get One Free.

God of War III + Dante's Inferno for $14.99

Come on...

I added like 20 games to my collection.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. I wound up getting the same games too. The only thing that stopped me from getting more was knowing that I'd have to eventually play all those games, otherwise I would have picked up more. But there were some great deals to be had.

Blockbuster b1g1. dont normally buy used, but i couldn't pass up. all games came with original cases and booklets. total of 8 games in a day and 40 bucks.

the K-Mart Black Ops deal...I got Black Ops, Enslaved, and 25,000 SYWR points for around $75-$80...

[quote name='JAR']Wasn't the last Hollywood Video "any used game priced $29.99 or lower for $5" sale near the beginning of last year? I'd vote for that if it was.

If not, I'll say Blockbuster B1G1 on all used games $14.99 and under.[/QUOTE]
Same, I got a wiimote and a bundle of games that ended up being resold for mad amounts of profit.

[quote name='mightymek']I guess it would be Blur @ Best Buy for $10 with their sale price and they stacked their Reward Zone coupon and Manufacturer's coupon.[/QUOTE]

This. Such a great deal, when it worked out. ;)

Blockbuster ... Buy a $25 gift card, get a $5 gift card free then use that in their Buy-1-Get-1-Free sale. I probably picked up a total of 40 games ... yes 40. I traded a bunch of them for other stuff I wanted so it was a very good deal. :)

bread's done
Back