BringIt.com, new site to play games for cash/prizes. Sign up, help promote, get paid!

CouRageouS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Hey CAGs! I have just recently became a Brand Team member/promoter of a new site called Bring It. It is a website where you can participate in tournaments for cash and prizes over XBL and PSN. You can even challenge people for whatever monetary value you choose. It seems pretty cool if you're pretty decent at any game. I had a guy challenge me to a $5 game of Street Fighter IV the other day.

Now yes I do get paid for sign ups, so that is why I put this is the referral section. But here is the cool thing though, I can sign up other people to be Brand Team members to help promote the site and you will also get paid per sign up! Right now the pay out is pretty good at $1 per signup. You could use your sign up bonuses as entry fees in tournaments or just cash it out.

So if you kind generous CAGs out there would help good ol' Courageous get a buck for a couple minutes of your time, please sign up (or click the link in my sig)

http://www.bringit.com/prereg/courageous

Check out the website, if it doesn't interest you then go about your business and I thank you for taking the time for signing up. If you do find it interesting, enjoy and go win some money.

------------------------

For CAGs who would also like to be a Brand Team Member, please sign up and PM me your Bringit.com username and email address so I can get you started. It would also help if you have Facebook. Then I can sign you up and possibly get a chain going here. Brand Team member sign ups *might* be limited, so please get to me ASAP. You will be sent a package with a T-shirt and some other goodies to get you started on promoting!

------------------------

Any other questions feel free to PM me! Thanks all and lets go get paid!!

hey i'm interested in being a team member!

I also am a Super-Mod of a Site that holds tournaments on XBL and other computer games. Its called Thelivearena.com , maybe we can set up some type of deal beneficial to both our teams.

I also am a Mod of Chasethechuckwagon (see sig).

So yea, please send over a PM and we'll see what we can do.

My username at bringit.com is also fazfznz

bread's done
Back