Brink Achievement Help

glennfrank

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I posted this in the CAG/Achievement Gamerscore Group thread, but think maybe that was the wrong place. So:

I need one achievement for Brink. "That mine you found? Disarmed."

If anyone here is willing to help out I will return the favor with that or one or two of the other harder to get achievements (Not so sneaky now are you - etc.)

Nobody in this game EVER disarms a mine - and the bots are too stupid to.
I currently have every other achievement in the game and while normally I don't care about "impossible" achievements I'd really like to get 100% on this one. All of my friends either didn't buy or already sold this game.

It should be fairly easy and painless. Freeplay game, 2 players. Me as an operative on one side, someone else as an engineer on the other. Engineer plants Mine and switches teams. Operative spots mine, engineer disarms. Done. (unfortunately this doesn't work - mine blows when you switch teams)

Edit: Got it today

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL :D
I don't consider this boosting. I really don't. The AI runs right over mines after I spot them and actual players just toss a grenade at them after I spot them (less risk and takes less time).

It's a stupid, stupid thing to have an achievement for. There is no incentive for players to disarm mines at all.

Edit: Got it today

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back