Brink (PS3 or 360) $9.99 each w/ free shipping @ BestBuy.com

I enjoyed this game a lot, but its a shame it wasn't better. Had a lot of potential. Don't know how much of a community it has left, but $10 ain't bad.

[quote name='kidrocklive']I got 2 free from Gamefly do to the 12 off two games deal.[/QUOTE]

Here is your medal

images

[quote name='kidrocklive']I got 2 free from Gamefly do to the 12 off two games deal.[/QUOTE]

And you wonder why our economy is in the crapper. ^^^

[quote name='krashhole']Brink was by far my worst purchase of 2011. I wouldn't take this game if it was free.[/QUOTE]

Agreed... I had such high hopes for this game, and in my opinion it isn't worth $5

i know i'm in the minority here, but in the right circumstances, brink is a lot of fun....

but...
you need a good set of teammates,
and you need to know the maps/objectives,
and you need to play against a similarly skilled team
and you need to have no bots
and you need a team that plays for objectives and not K:D ratios

unfortunately, you can only control about half that list....the game was mis-marketed, and pushed out before it was done/polished...it's very good at what it does, but what it does is somewhat limited...sad too, the things it does well, it does very well. (unfortunately, the things it does poorly were a dealbreaker for most who picked it up)

I bought this for full price of PC. Worst decision of my gaming life. I wouldn't give this game a free download. Dead freaking serious. Save some money and get Bulletstorm for $7.99 instead.

bread's done
Back