Brisco County, Jr. Finally Coming to DVD

Saucy Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've never seen this show before (been meaning to check it out sometime), but I know a lot of CAGs are fans of it and fans of Bruce Campbell.

It has been confirmed that Brisco County, Jr. will finally be released on DVD Summer 2006. They are going to shoot bonus materials and such for the set soon.

More information:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4615

I know that this topic has been touched on before, but there's more definite information on it. If there's another thread, feel free to move this post to the proper thread.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']now all I need is the cartoon tick and the 90s spiderman and I will be happy[/QUOTE]

They play both of those including 90s X-men on Toon Disney, channel 135 on digital cable in our area. It's no dvd but you can still see them. Or try myspleen.net

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']now all I need is the cartoon tick and the 90s spiderman and I will be happy[/QUOTE]

You and me both! :)

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']They play both of those including 90s X-men on Toon Disney, channel 135 on digital cable in our area. It's no dvd but you can still see them. Or try myspleen.net[/QUOTE]

Except they never play the last two episodes of the Neogenic Nightmare... I know, I watched the whole series about three times in a row waiting for it to happen.

Brisco on DVD... I'll believe it when I see it. They're been saying literally for years that it was going to come out, but it never does. It's almost as bad as the delay for Star Trek: The Animated Series.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Brisco on DVD... I'll believe it when I see it. They're been saying literally for years that it was going to come out, but it never does. It's almost as bad as the delay for Star Trek: The Animated Series.[/QUOTE]

i didnt even know star trek had an animated series.

[quote name='dracula']i didnt even know star trek had an animated series.[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing this on Nickalodeon, I think, a long time ago. It was the original series with Kirk and Spock. It was long before I was a fan of the series, so I never really paid it much attention then, but I would love to see it now.

As for Brisco Co. Jr....hilarious. Hands down, one of the funniest western spoof tv series ever. I anticipate the DVD release.

I don't remember much about the Jack of All Trades...I think I only saw 1 episode.

I made a thread asking if thiss existed a while back. They finally stopped dragging their feet on this one it seems. Now I want my enhanced dvd version of "Julius Caesar"(the 1952 one, not the 70's one).

wow i havent thought about this show for years, and to be honest i dont really remember, but for some reason i think i liked it. man im getting old.

[quote name='CappyCobra']About Goddamn fucking time! What amazes me more though is the fact that I've never seen this show being syndicated. :dunce:[/QUOTE]
It's never on for very long, think it used to be showed on Saturday mornings on TNT for a spell, then they dropped it.

We are one step closer to reality folks, Warner Bros. in conjunction with TVshowsondvd.com want YOU to vote for the front cover art.
Voting will be active till March 17th, one vote per person.

Vote here

Brisco-poster-s.jpg
VS.
Brisco-montage-s.jpg

I went with the one on the left... Honestly, I prefer the fuller shot of Bruce, but I hate the background on that one... Now, if they would combine the background on the left with the Bruce on the Right, it would be perfect... In the end, the only important thing is that it's coming out.

And then the Moses said "Let my Brisco go".
BriscoArt.jpg

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. - Date, Price, Packaging, and extras list on tvshowsondvd.com
*Release date July 18th, 2006.
*28 Episodes (26 episodes and a 2 hour pilot - 1260 mins) spread over 8 discs
*MSRP $99.98 (ouch).

Extras:
*Pilot episode commentary with star Bruce Campbell and creator Carlton Cuse
*Brisco's "Book of Coming Things" interactive menu of signature references from the series narrated by Bruce Campbell
*A Brisco County Writer's Room - A write-'em cowboy reunion
*The History of Brisco Country, Jr. documentary
*A Reading From The Book of Bruce featurette
*Tools of the Trade interactive gadgets gallery hosted by Campbell

Edit: since the OP seems to be inactive would a moderator please add the release date to the thread title and the DVD information to the first post.

[quote name='guardian_owl']'... *MSRP $99.98 (ouch). ..."[/quote]
$99?? Are they fucking kidding me? $35-$40 is the MOST I'd pay for this. As much as I love Brisco County, I'll wait for this to drop on DeepDiscountDVD. Shame really as I was really looking forward to this release.

wow... 100 bucks...

i love bruce campbell, i love bruce campbell as much to re-buy every evil dead/AOD re-release..... but i dont love bruce campbell enough to pay $100 for something that should be 30-50 bucks.

[quote name='CappyCobra']$99?? Are they fucking kidding me? $35-$40 is the MOST I'd pay for this. As much as I love Brisco County, I'll wait for this to drop on DeepDiscountDVD. Shame really as I was really looking forward to this release.[/QUOTE]
Well if there is any good news, it seems the higher the MSRP, the greater % Deep Discount Dvd seems to have off. I imagine it will be something like $60 to 70. Then if you wait for the bi-annual sale it will get knocked down to $55ish.

It's almost as if they don't want it to even sell with a rediculus MSRP like that there must be some complex licensing rights or some stupid crap involved.

Oh, weak, Warner, weak.

$100 MSRP is for super-hardcore TV fans, such as Trekkies and Doctor Who-ligans (I made that up). Fans of this show definitely love it, but seriously, not THAT much. Love it as in willing to pay up to a $70 MSRP, at most.

bread's done
Back