British Spies recruited through Facebook ...

APreciousDragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080928/tc_afp/britainintelligencesecurityinternetfacebook

Found this pretty interesting! ;) ... now just waiting for a facebook message ...

Full Version:
LONDON (AFP) - Britain's overseas security service, MI6, has turned to social networking website Facebook to help recruit new agents, it emerged Sunday.
"The open recruitment campaign continues to target wide pools of talent representative of British society today," a Foreign Office spokeswoman said.
"A number of channels are used to promote job opportunities in the organisation. Facebook is a recent example."
MI6 launched Facebook job advertisements a few weeks ago to try and reach a larger variety of people, she added.
The intelligence service began using radio and newspapers for recruitment more than two years ago. Budding spies can also apply for jobs at the MI6 website.

[quote name='Liquid 2']They're putting up ads, not messaging random people.

And why the hell do you change your font color?[/QUOTE]

It is cool, of course.

~Moxio

[quote name='Liquid 2']They're putting up ads, not messaging random people.

And why the hell do you change your font color?[/quote]

Why not?

And if I were recruited as a spy I would attach my zapper to other things... 8-[

I like blue! ;) And pretty colors. :D ... hmmm zapper guns would be a very useful spy utensil!

(and advertisements... ha ... I bet that's some sort of spy code :cool: ).

[quote name='Liquid 2']
And why the hell do you change your font color?[/quote]

Do you have something against RAINBOW colors? :lol:

bread's done
Back