Broadband Speed Test - Can you beat Cheapy's Super J-Connection?

[quote name='suko_32']:)

I did it a second time and got

[/QUOTE]

Do you have FioS by any chance? Also anyone who has FioS or Project Lightspeed please respond, I'd like to see your results. Looks like Cheapy could do HDTV IP.

[quote name='jdevlin7756']
47310058.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

My God, are you in the Matrix?

URL=http://www.speedtest.net]
47319962.png
[/URL]

Jeez not much different going close to KCMO or far to LA so I guess I can take comfort in that but overall the speed is shit for what I want. I want my IP HDTV dangit. TV Tokyo HD streaming. Drool.

URL=http://www.speedtest.net]
47319364.png
[/URL]

For close to me.

[quote name='kaw']My God, are you in the Matrix?[/QUOTE]

he can't be in the matrix as his download speeds would be really bad for the user :(

Can someone please tell me why I live in the Bay Area and yet it seems like my DSL connection is coming from Texas? AT&T/SBC likes to work in weird ways...

I mean, gee, it has to travel 1500 miles!

At least you've got a LOT better download speed than me with the same company viet, weird I've got a better upload speed then you though, what with my lower download speed.

[quote name='jdevlin7756']
47310058.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Jesus christ. At least you know when the internet is being slow, it's not a problem on your end.
47335602.png

This is my work speed. (UCSD on a shitty computer) Will try again when I get home.

[quote name='Warner1281']Jesus christ. At least you know when the internet is being slow, it's not a problem on your end.
47335602.png

This is my work speed. (UCSD on a shitty computer) Will try again when I get home.[/QUOTE]

Ummm did you even pay attention to his link?

[quote name='Sarang01']Ummm did you even pay attention to his link?[/quote]

Yes, I thought more people would catch that this was a joke... Or perhaps they are joking in response to my joking... OH GOD MY NOSE IS BLEEDING!!!

Gotta love photoshop, here's my real results

[quote name='SeanAmI122886'][/QUOTE]

Do you have FioS or Project Lightspeed? Your speed looks about that if that were the case, maybe a little lower.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sarang01']
47319364.png

[/QUOTE]

Which service do you have? I know we could have faster for cheaper if we didn't need a static IP here at the house, but I haven't actually looked at any of the offerings lately.

[quote name='Sarang01']Do you have FioS by any chance? Also anyone who has FioS or Project Lightspeed please respond, I'd like to see your results. Looks like Cheapy could do HDTV IP.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Dorm connection.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Which service do you have? I know we could have faster for cheaper if we didn't need a static IP here at the house, but I haven't actually looked at any of the offerings lately.[/QUOTE]

SBC lowest tier. X-(

Oh suko have you thought of doing HDTV over IP? Think Vonage for channels, especially being cheap as fuck for International stuff, like anything like KBS World or Arirang would be dirt cheap compared to what they'd cost over Satellite, same goes for MBC, SBS, m-net, KMTV and TV Tokyo. Also with HD you might end up being able to bag HDNet, HDMovies and all the HD feeds of the movie channels and perhaps VOOM as well as the standard HD channel fair offered right now in the US with the exception of both InHD's.

[quote name='jlarlee']

i did better on a server that was further away[/QUOTE]
I chose Houston. Dont trust anything that comes outta Mexico ;)

[quote name='6669']I chose Houston. Dont trust anything that comes outta Mexico ;)[/QUOTE]
yea that is probably good advice it is funny we both joined CAG on the same day

[quote name='Sarang01']At least you've got a LOT better download speed than me with the same company viet, weird I've got a better upload speed then you though, what with my lower download speed.[/QUOTE]

yeah, my upload speed is VERY low. i don't really get why either....

but why is my internet coming from Texas when I live in Northern California? lol....

[quote name='jlarlee']yea that is probably good advice it is funny we both joined CAG on the same day[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that day is magical. There's like 12 CAGs who joined on that day. I think that was the first time you had to become a member and sign up to see a certain deal.

[quote name='headpiece747']
Read it and weep kiddies. From work at Google![/quote] Did you do it at night when no one was working? Because if not.. you should! Tell them you have to "Finish" up some work and want to stay late and then test it. MAHAHA! :cool:

bread's done
Back