Broadband Speed Test - Can you beat Cheapy's Super J-Connection?

New York and at home.

47379226.png

[quote name='6669']Yeah, that day is magical. There's like 12 CAGs who joined on that day. I think that was the first time you had to become a member and sign up to see a certain deal.[/QUOTE]

We should make a secret society

[quote name='botticus']Is internet on steroids in Japan or somethin? My office has it's own T1 and it's like a child compared to your results.

47261804.png

I'll be sad when I do this from home. My "cable" internet runs like DSL.[/quote]
Wow... my download speed is better at home than work, that's pathetic. Just as pathetic as my upload speed. This is why I can't do torrents.

47395065.png

[quote name='Sarang01']Do you have FioS or Project Lightspeed? Your speed looks about that if that were the case, maybe a little lower.[/QUOTE]

Dorm connection at Ga Tech

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']

From my home DSL. This seems pretty shitty. What could be wrong?[/QUOTE]
Your upload should never be more than your download. Something is F'ing your connections A.

I'm using a laptop that's connected wirelessly to my DSL connection. I just prefer using the laptop because overall it's better than my 6-year old desktop.

Wow, some of these connections are simply obscene.

This is my UCLA dorm connection - there are simply way too many of us using the residential network (~10,000).

[quote name='Run4Fun']Wow, some of these connections are simply obscene.

This is my UCLA dorm connection - there are simply way too many of us using the residential network (~10,000).[/quote] Amazing upload speed though, it almost matchs the download which means super low lag.

47649499ae6.png

I'm getting exactly what I paid for, so I'm happy with this.

I did do this while downloading a demo from XBL, so I don't know if it made a difference or if this is accurate and took priority of the bandwidth.

bread's done
Back