broken mp3 players

MrFixit66

CAG Newbie
So a bit ago i bought a 30 gig creative whatever thing, zen i think, and it didnt work and it wouldnt accept a charge when i tried to plug it. i tried calling the creative customer service and i was on hold for like 20 minutes and gave up. then, a few months after i bought a zune which was awesome. but about a week ago the same thing happened, it ran out of battery and it doesnt accept a charge. does this happen a lot? how do i fix it? should i just suck it up and buy another zune cuz im NOT buying an ipod. i dont do the trendy bitch thing. sorry if im offending ipod users, but seriously, any ideas of fixing my zune that doesnt include buying an ipod?

i purchased a zune off someone on cag and have had no problems thus far, have you called microsoft, maybe the can resolve the issue?

Ipods feel so fragile compared to a zune

Go register your Zune, file a repair report or whatever it is called to get the Zune repaired.

They will send you a box to ship it and you should get it back within 2 weeks.

That happened to my Zune 80 also, sent my Zune in, had some problems (they lost my replacement zune at the fed ex shipping center, hopefully that doesn't happen to you). Depending if the techs can fix it or not, they will send you back the same unit if it can be fixed and it not, they will most likely send out a new unit to you.

[quote name='MrFixit66']So a bit ago i bought a 30 gig creative whatever thing, zen i think, and it didnt work and it wouldnt accept a charge when i tried to plug it. i tried calling the creative customer service and i was on hold for like 20 minutes and gave up. then, a few months after i bought a zune which was awesome. but about a week ago the same thing happened, it ran out of battery and it doesnt accept a charge. does this happen a lot? how do i fix it? should i just suck it up and buy another zune cuz im NOT buying an ipod. i dont do the trendy bitch thing. sorry if im offending ipod users, but seriously, any ideas of fixing my zune that doesnt include buying an ipod?[/quote]

Same thing happened to my first Zune, wouldn't charge.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Go register your Zune, file a repair report or whatever it is called to get the Zune repaired.

They will send you a box to ship it and you should get it back within 2 weeks.[/quote]

This is exactly right. Zune repair/support is awesome, from what I've heard.

[quote name='MrFixit66']should i just suck it up and buy another zune cuz im NOT buying an ipod. i dont do the trendy bitch thing. sorry if im offending ipod users, but seriously, any ideas of fixing my zune that doesnt include buying an ipod?[/quote]

Haha, wow dude, you should probably learn to bite your tongue. Millions upon millions of people don't buy iPod's because of the "trendy bitch thing." They are far more functional than any mobile media player on the market outside of laptops. You're just plain ignorant.

bread's done
Back