Broken PSP?

HuBu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I had downloaded some theme (.ptf) files from the playstation forum. changed the theme on the psp then powered off the system.

Went to power on the system this morning and I got a blank screen with no sound. The green power light remains on for about 10-15 seconds then powers off.

The screen is still blank. I have tried taking out the battery and putting it back in then turning the system back on. got the same result, even tried turning the system on with the AC adapter plugged in. its still a blank screen.

So the question is...Is this system bricked or is it broken?

If anyone knows or have experience anything like this. Please let me know anything that you do.

Thanks in advance.

i did and they can't do anything over the phone. shipping it in and getting a refurb replacement would cost $89 plus tax.

kind of iffy since i had changed the case awhile back so the seal in the back is not as it should be.

i m just hoping that ebgames will have a coupon for a used psp for $99 again.

[quote name='HuBu']i did and they can't do anything over the phone. shipping it in and getting a refurb replacement would cost $89 plus tax.

kind of iffy since i had changed the case awhile back so the seal in the back is not as it should be.

i m just hoping that ebgames will have a coupon for a used psp for $99 again.[/QUOTE]

you've heard of pandora's battery right? it'll restore any psp to new... as long as your psp boots up, which it sounds like it is, this should work
http://www.qj.net/Noobz-C-D-release-Pandora-s-Battery-unbricker-for-all-PSPs/pg/49/aid/100579

[quote name='iamthekiller']you've heard of pandora's battery right? it'll restore any psp to new... as long as your psp boots up, which it sounds like it is, this should work
http://www.qj.net/Noobz-C-D-release-Pandora-s-Battery-unbricker-for-all-PSPs/pg/49/aid/100579[/QUOTE]

i m currently trying to find someone in my area with the capability of making a pandora's battery. i even have an extra battery.

i dont think i can make one since i cant do anything with the psp right now.

thanks for the heads up.

bread's done
Back