Brothers in Arms Delayed Til 2008

[quote name='hunterrogue']

At least my wallet will be happier after Mass Effect and Rock Band...[/quote]
My wallet already got raped for the B2G1 at Toysrus. That only covered games that were out. COD4, Halo 3, Rock Band, Orange Box, Guitar Hero III.... oh wait, that was only Xbox 360/PS3 games. I am so screwed this holiday season, but there will be enough games to play for a long, long time.

On one hand, I don't mind as I wouldn't have been able to afford it this year anyways.

On the other hand if it had released now, then I could have bought it in 2008 for less...

Oh well.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsNIUHkwC-s[/media]

edit:

[quote name='Chacrana']Oh no! So which one is this? Is it the fourth one already? I can't keep track of the mediocrity any more.[/quote] What the fuck are you talking about? The Brothers in Arms Series is awesome.

[quote name='Chacrana']Oh no! So which one is this? Is it the fourth one already? I can't keep track of the mediocrity any more.[/quote]

BIA has the strategy that COD/MOH etc. lack.

For the record, this is the 3rd BIA (the upcoming WIi version is a retooled BIA/BIA: EIB mashup)

Anyone looking forward to the Wii one as well if only to see how it uses the Wiimote?

I really liked the first BiA so I was looking forward to this one. It was a quality game that would have been good no matter the subject matter (which just happened to be WWII). Anyway, this is probably for the best as far as business decisions go.

bread's done
Back