"Brown doesn't know how it works" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just finished GH3 Career mode. I didn't fail any songs on Medium, however, I did fail the Tom Morello battle and the battle with the devil a few times.

Is there anyway I can unlock the Coop only songs for play by myself?

There's a cheat code.

I wonder how well Fable:LC holds up with the 360 emulation. I played around 60% of it when it first came out but I just lost interest. It's probably a better use of my time than trying to complete Burnout or The Godfather.

I gotta figure out how to pack this up to move:

7623-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Use cheats budge.[/quote]

Ok cool cause I really want to play Suck My Kiss and Monsters, but I don't have a second guitar.

[quote name='dallow']Screentearing in BC?
Only on a few levels it seems.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty awful in level 1, I haven't seen it since though.

Which level are you supposed to play after level 1? I went to 5 I think it was (the construction yard) because I hated that dark level.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok cool cause I really want to play Suck My Kiss and Monsters, but I don't have a second guitar.[/QUOTE]

Monsters is one of my favorite songs on GHIII, it's a shame it is co-op only to unlock.

[quote name='lordwow']Who needs the LEGO Indy game when you've got all the LEGO Indy sets :cool:[/QUOTE]Dudes that are older than 10?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did the Lego Indy game include the new movie at all?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure its just the original 3 movies

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did the Lego Indy game include the new movie at all?[/quote]

Not that I know of, but I haven't completed it yet.

Can't wait for LEGO Batman next month. Saw it a Comic-Con...looks great!

I remember when Terry Bogard-Bradshaw posted some scanned photographs showcasing this extravagant, mostly custom Lego amusement part and thinking it was really cool and impressive, especially for a lil kid. Then he said he was like 24 and he made it 5 years ago. :whistle2:|

[quote name='becuzimbrown']WTF. TheRock, do you buy games just to beat people on the leaderboards? You're #1 in pretty much all of my games. Even in TMNT 1989![/QUOTE]

Learn to envy the rock

[quote name='becuzimbrown']WTF. TheRock, do you buy games just to beat people on the leaderboards? You're #1 in pretty much all of my games. Even in TMNT 1989![/quote]

I dont just buy any games, only ones that interest me. Just happens that I like to get as many cheezmints as I can for a game. :cool:

[quote name='TheRock88']I dont just buy any games, only ones that interest me. Just happens that I like to get as many cheezmints as I can for a game. :cool:[/quote]

I think I should remove you from my friends list just so I can feel better about myself whenever I look at the leaderboards.

Brown, you could just drop The Rock from your FL, and you'll automatically move up on the FL leaderboard :lol:

EDIT: Damn it! I hate it when I have the reply window open for too long.

[quote name='TheRock88']Doesnt Madden have coop online? Me and Brown vs Ryles and a partner of your choice.[/QUOTE]
I get aznplaya4lif3

The Spanish are hella kickback in the political correctness department. These are also the peeps that make monkey sounds towards black soccer players.

[quote name='DT778']The Spanish are hella kickback in the political correctness department. These are also the peeps that make monkey sounds towards black soccer players.[/quote]

For real? :lol:

[quote name='DT778']The Spanish are hella kickback in the political correctness department. These are also the peeps that make monkey sounds towards black soccer players.[/QUOTE]

That's cold as hell. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Bahaha Fake's a total mess; he leaves Friday.[/QUOTE]Why? Has he never traveled alone before?

[quote name='DT778']The Spanish are hella kickback in the political correctness department. These are also the peeps that make monkey sounds towards black soccer players.[/quote]

Oh shit...that's fucked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back