Brutal Legend (360) - 3.99 plus .99 shipping @ NothingButSoftware.com

My game came with a card with a discount code for 10% off my next order. If anyone wants to save a few pennies more on this deal, you can use code "10savenbs". I don't know what restrictions there are, as it says to see the site for full details.

[quote name='Cry Havoc']My game came with a card with a discount code for 10% off my next order. If anyone wants to save a few pennies more on this deal, you can use code "10savenbs". I don't know what restrictions there are, as it says to see the site for full details.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP and Cry Havoc! Used code and got the game for a total of $4.58 after shipping. Saved $0.40.

I got mine today, and it's definitely not new. It's shrinkwrapped instead of using cellophane, which doesn't always mean used. It doesn't have any stickers sealing the case, though I suppose there might be companies that don't use those. The real giveaway? It's in an original Xbox game case, the opaque dark green kind, rather than the translucent light green case used with Xbox 360 games.

The disc and manual are in new condition, and it was only $5 shipped, so I'm going to keep it, of course - but I wouldn't order anything from this place that cost more than that.

Oh, and thanks for posting this, OP!

Got mine today, and it was new. Shrink-wrapped, and had two security labels on it (side sticker, and bottom sticker). I dislike the environmental packaging, but I'm not blaming them.

I got it for about $40 near release and it was worth it. One of the few games I wouldn't trade even if it had some resale value. I'm a Tim Schafer fanboy and this is a classic example of a game he's involved with. Funny, creative, original and not a big success.

[quote name='elmyra']I got mine today, and it's definitely not new. It's shrinkwrapped instead of using cellophane, which doesn't always mean used. It doesn't have any stickers sealing the case, though I suppose there might be companies that don't use those. The real giveaway? It's in an original Xbox game case, the opaque dark green kind, rather than the translucent light green case used with Xbox 360 games.

The disc and manual are in new condition, and it was only $5 shipped, so I'm going to keep it, of course - but I wouldn't order anything from this place that cost more than that.

Oh, and thanks for posting this, OP![/QUOTE]

Yea, that's just strange. Maybe it was the last of their stock?
The one I got was new and sealed. It had the bottom and side stickers and everything.

[quote name='elmyra']I got mine today, and it's definitely not new. It's shrinkwrapped instead of using cellophane, which doesn't always mean used. It doesn't have any stickers sealing the case, though I suppose there might be companies that don't use those. The real giveaway? It's in an original Xbox game case, the opaque dark green kind, rather than the translucent light green case used with Xbox 360 games.

Oh, and thanks for posting this, OP![/QUOTE]

Same here. Mine came re-shrink-wrapped by the distributor and missing the Microsoft security seal. In fact, it didn't have any seals at all so it is definitely not brand new. I sent them an email to let them know they misrepresented the condition of the product and that I would like an exchange for a brand new one but I don't think they will honor my request. It's probably the first and last time I buy anything from this company. Anyway, for $5 it was worth a try.

That doesn't mean it's not new. At this price I would guess it's possible they bought overstock somewhere, they may not be packaged the same as original packaging.

If the disk looks untouched and the paperwork, I'd say it's probably new. Interested to see mine when it comes.

got mine today, super fast shipping for .99 cents. thanks OP this will fill that void for something new (to me) to play for the time being.

Starting to get a touch worried, haven't received mine yet and ordered day one. Never got any tracking number. If it doesn't arrive today I think I may shoot them a message.

Anyone else not receive it yet?

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Starting to get a touch worried, haven't received mine yet and ordered day one. Never got any tracking number. If it doesn't arrive today I think I may shoot them a message.

Anyone else not receive it yet?[/QUOTE]

they sent me a confirmation number the day after i ordered it and i got it a few days later. at this point id probably email them if i was you.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Starting to get a touch worried, haven't received mine yet and ordered day one. Never got any tracking number. If it doesn't arrive today I think I may shoot them a message.

Anyone else not receive it yet?[/QUOTE]
I ordered Wednsday and still haven't received mine. I'll give it one more day than probably send an email.

[quote name='kit352']they sent me a confirmation number the day after i ordered it and i got it a few days later. at this point id probably email them if i was you.[/QUOTE]
Shortly after I left that I ran out to do some errands and checked the mail on the way back and it was in there Ha. Anyway just adding this to the backlog for now though.

Got my SEALED copy today! Very happy with this deal! A game a wanted to check out for a price I couldnt pass up!

N3rDBurn!

bread's done
Back