Brutal Legend - $7 via Walmart (PS3 and 360)

I bought PS3 version for 6 bucks a couple months back and thought it was totally worth it. The RTS battles don't really work very well and really bring the game down, but the voice acting, the humor, and the story are really well done. The world they created was totally awesome and just driving around it jamming to metal on the radio was a lot of fun.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I bought PS3 version for 6 bucks a couple months back and thought it was totally worth it. The RTS battles don't really work very well and really bring the game down, but the voice acting, the humor, and the story are really well done. The world they created was totally awesome and just driving around it jamming to metal on the radio was a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

it would have been better if it had some Hip-Hop instead.

jp

Didn't grab BL since I just bought it from Amazon a bit ago, but did grab Game Party Wii and GI Joe 360 for $17 combined so thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='powercreep']Didn't grab BL since I just bought it from Amazon a bit ago, but did grab Game Party Wii and GI Joe 360 for $17 combined so thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Haha, don't mention it :lol:

*shakes head in confusion*

7 bucks is cheap! This seems like my price point and it looks like shipping is free for me which is nice because it's cold and I don't like visiting walmarts.

Been leisurely eyeballing BL since release...mild interest and a seven dollar price tag go very well together....thanks!

[quote name='ral1121']it would have been better if it had some Hip-Hop instead.
jp[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother. By the way, Brutal Legend was one of the $10 games at Wal-Mart on Black Friday, too.

Was on the fence because of my backlog but finally decided to get it, can't wait for the soundtrack.

bread's done
Back