Brutal Legend $8.74 Fulfilled by Amazon

I liked the whole metal theme, but the gameplay didn't do it for me. Ended up playing for only a couple hours and losing interest. I understand the temptation to buy games just because they're cheap (that's why I bought Brutal Legend), but there are better uses of your money than this.

Yeah i thought driving around and listening to the music was the best part. Multiplayer had alot of potential tho.

/shrug

I thought it was worth the $10 or so I spent on it. If you like collectables in your games it's value soars, if not it's probably gonna be close. I think mostly the game suffered from not knowing what it wanted to be, and RPG or an RTS.

I loved this game. The gameplay was pretty mediocre but it had to be one of the most creative and stylistic games since, well, Tim Schafer's last game.

If you sometimes want a break from overly-competitive or difficult games and want one where you can just sit there and blow off a rainy day and casually let the game entertain you, this is perfect.

if anyone is interested im looking to trade my Brutal Legend. will throw in dark sector and madden 2007. im open to ANY/ALL interesting trades

bread's done
Back