Brutal Legend (PS3) $11.50 (360) $10.50 + S&H at glyde.com

Warehousedeals has it for $10.99 for PS3.

And new ones can be had for $12 shipped for the 360 new on Amazon as well.

And other places, such as hasting, has it for much less. Got a copy of it during the 20% off for PS3 for $6.

Not great deals to be honest.

Good effort though.

[quote name='BargainGamer']That game is worth less then $10 in all honesty.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think the RTS section was all that bad myself, and I usually can't stand RTS games. Regardless, I think the music itself is easily worth $10, but I'm also a metalhead.

[quote name='wynams']Is this a sister company to gogamer? Seem to have the same biz model.[/QUOTE]
Glyde is like eBay (and to some extent Amazon), in that people list their games for sale, people buy them, and they get shipped.

Glyde isn't selling this directly. A user on Glyde is.

Oh, and for the OP, if you are going to copy something from Dealnews, at least give them credit.

This game is $10 at target on clearance. And really I would have to be in a good mood to spend that much when it's not hard to find for $5-7.

Loved this game last year when I played it - its very sad how slammed it got. I sold it to Amazon for $30 but now i'm thinking about buying it again for cheap. If you like classic metal, its a must buy.

bread's done
Back