Brutal Legend PS3 $14.99 @ Zellers YMMV

Nukkus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My local Zellers had a case of Brutal legend for the ps3 sitting on the counter stickered at $14.99. Rings in at regular price, but they do a correction. YMMV as always.

HPIM2948.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my Costco didn't have any copies either. I'll have to swing by a Zellers sometime this week.

Just came back from Zellers in Toronto. Deal is a no go. I'm thinking it was just stickered wrong or this is just an NS thing.

[quote name='Rabid619']Checked in southern Ontario (Fort Erie) and it scanned in at $69.99.[/QUOTE]

That's nuts, cuz it's scanning in at $49.99 around here. :shock:

Perhaps try taking a printout of my photo for proof?

It seemed too good to be true. Someone must have made a huge error. Pricing at Zellers has always been out of wack on games. The one by my house still has the GH3 guitar bundle for $99.99 and most games that are $59.99 everywhere are $70 at Zellers. They don't seem to understand the concept of "Universal Price drop" either. GHWT is $30 everywhere... Except Zellers $60!

The zellers i bought this at has a shelf full of dos games like "Angel Devoid" and The Incredible Machine" and other random crap. For between $49-69 a pop.

[quote name='Nukkus']The zellers i bought this at has a shelf full of dos games like "Angel Devoid" and The Incredible Machine" and other random crap. For between $49-69 a pop.[/QUOTE]

Whoa! Have they got Atari 2600 games too? :)

Edmonton scans in at $69.99 both platforms. Pure was going down to $9.99 today though.

And in case anyone is looking to spend $99.99 on a 20GB 360 HD, PM me and I can tell you the location!!! :lol:

The one here finally marked down the 20-30 copies of ps2 jet li to $9. They are just completely out to lunch.

Id say brutal legend has to be an error at that store, except it was about this time last year I posted here that far cry 2 was scanning at 2 for $30 which people wouldn't initially belive was true nation wide.

^^Haha, I was wondering when they were going to get around to doing something with those, too little, way too freaking late

I checked 2 zellers in Montreal
-Galerie d'Anjou
-Montreal-Nord
no deal there, you might want to add a big YMMV to the title of the thread.

[quote name='charleytony']I checked 2 zellers in Montreal
-Galerie d'Anjou
-Montreal-Nord
no deal there, you might want to add a big YMMV to the title of the thread.[/QUOTE]

I had it in there, where the heck did it go?

bread's done
Back