Brutal Legend (Xbox 360 and PS3) $56.99 ($51.29 with ECA) shipped from Amazon

Good price, but with all due respect, most upcoming releases are 56.99 at Amazon to pre-order...only 2 I've seen offhand that aren't (may be others) are Halo ODST and MW 2, both are stuck at $59.99 still...(Kotick's a greedy ****)

If I had the money, I'd preorder like 5 I've got mentally stored, and with ECA, it'd come to about $255 instead of $300 (plus tax if B & M).

The $51 preorders are so plentiful that it almost feels like they're not special or rare, since, for example, GOW3 is one you can preorder for that much and it isn't releasing for about 8 more months (though at least Amazon gives the pre-order price guarantee)....

Wish I had more $$ sitting around...

[quote name='BWS1982']Good price, but with all due respect, most upcoming releases are 56.99 at Amazon to pre-order[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that, ECA and Realease Date Delivery has me going to Amazon a lot. In this case though, the game had been at $60 and it just now (or I just found it now) changed to $56.99. I figured I might not be the only one hoping for a price drop on it, so I figured I'd post it.

Maybe I'll just put together a whole "Less than retail" thread for Amazon.

Good to know, I stand corrected if that's the case. I'd looked at so many games yet to come out, and only noted 2 showing $59.99 still over the last while, Brutal must have slipped by, obviously I didn't seek out every game, so I'm not surprised I guess, that I was wrong. Now that I glanced around, a couple others still sit at $59.99 like Saboteur and the new Dead to Rights....I guess as I said above "(may be others)" applies more than I thought. Ah well, with ECA, it's still not retail priced, and that's what helps a good bit still, brings it down to $54, which is solid.

[quote name='hhhdx4']This games been 59.99 on Amazon up until this point, so yes this is a deal.

edit: 360 or PS3, WHO YA GOT?[/QUOTE]

No it hasn't. It's been this price for a while. Either/or, that BWS1982 guy is right. It is technically a deal, but a lot of games on Amazon release at this price point. Tons of new and even unreleased titles go for $51.99, $52.99, $56.99, etc. That's why I love Amazon. And...
360 FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
The best deal on this was a few months ago, those half-price EA Store cards from Best Buy. Got this one pre-ordered for $30 shipped. :)

PS3 version here, as I do all of my multi-platform games.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I dunno, I really want that Tenacious D guitar Gamestop is offering...tough call here[/QUOTE]

Are we sure that's really an exclusive? Doesn't Gamestop just usually offer weapons or characters that can be unlocked or downloaded in due time anyway?

[quote name='dizee']why doesnt uncharted 2 have release date delivery yet[/QUOTE]
If you haven't seen it yet, they added it.

It's getting kind of silly to post every single Amazon pre-order price with the ECA 10% off. Thank you at least for consolidating the PS3 and 360 versions into the same thread.

[quote name='argyle']The best deal on this was a few months ago, those half-price EA Store cards from Best Buy. Got this one pre-ordered for $30 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Now that is a deal.

[quote name='pasko']Never heard of, is it that good? (The game)[/QUOTE]

Not to be a jerk but you've honestly not heard of it? Or is it a joke?

bread's done
Back