brutal legends @ pc richard 19.99

Brutal Legend, not Legends.

Should also state that shipping is $2.99 - unless there is a code for free shipping.

Not a bad deal - just like the Best Buy Gamers Club deal available right now.

Would of grabbed this before, but wanted the 360 version, luckily got it from the same price at Best Buy last week.

Was happy with the Halo 3 LE I got from them earlier in the month though!

Kind of sad to say I gave up on this title. Got to the goth fighting part, realize I absolutely suck ass at the RTS elements so I sold it. Only lost ten bucks. I got my ten bucks out of it in the meantime though.

they canceled my order last time when I had this and NGS2 in my order. I called and they told me they won't have any more of those games in stock.
Damn liars

i'll just buy it at best buy due to pc richard screwing us cags over last time lol.....thanks for the post op

73710619.jpg
73710619.jpg

73710619.jpg

73710619.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah don't even mess with PC Richards. My preorder for Aliens Vs Predator went to shit (using the 25% off coupon that I got from the NGS2 cancellation). They forgot to send my order out after the game came in stock upon release date. After finding this out during a phone call a week later, I cancelled even though they offered to fufill the order right then and there.... A V O I D

bread's done
Back