Bry's TL H:BattleFront 2 Elite Trooper Deluxe Ed W: Xbox one X, Nintendo Switch

[quote name='dustdingo']54 minutes until July 12 is over on the East Coast! I'm anxious watching...[/QUOTE]

Lol damn you dust for driving the price of my DDR so high :O...
Maybe I should bid on some xbox games..

[quote name='Akitasha']Lol damn you dust for driving the price of my DDR so high :O...
Maybe I should bid on some xbox games..[/QUOTE]

Haha - sorry about that...my cutoff for that was $10 and you went past. I was hoping it had the pad with it, otherwise I wouldn't have bid. Sorry! Why can't we be friends...? :)

Dead to Rights $1.50
Genma Onimusha $2
Guilty Gear X2 $2
Kill Switch jousley $1.25
Metal Arms: Glitch in the system $2
Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance $1.50
Prince of Persia: Warrior within $1.50
Splinter Cell: $1.50
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theorys $1.50
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow $1.50

[quote name='dustdingo']Haha - sorry about that...my cutoff for that was $10 and you went past. I was hoping it had the pad with it, otherwise I wouldn't have bid. Sorry! Why can't we be friends...? :)[/QUOTE]
Same was hoping for a pad, getting it for my little sister, but i'll pick up a pad anyways for it. Aren't we all just friends looking for a good deal :p.

[quote name='Akitasha']Same was hoping for a pad, getting it for my little sister, but i'll pick up a pad anyways for it. Aren't we all just friends looking for a good deal :p.[/QUOTE]

I'll also have you know that the bidding war was going on while I was driving in traffic from Pennsylvania to North Carolina. I anxiously would reload and rebid on my iPhone at every stop I had. It made driving quite intense.

[quote name='dustdingo']I'll also have you know that the bidding war was going on while I was driving in traffic from Pennsylvania to North Carolina. I anxiously would reload and rebid on my iPhone at every stop I had. It made driving quite intense.[/QUOTE]

Lol I was playing PoP(360) and had my little sister refresh it and let me know if anyone outbid me.

You are right, I apologize.
Since payment from most parties are complete.
I have to stay with what I saw.

Let me know if there is something on my list I could send you to make up for my mistake.

bread's done
Back