Bubble Mailer/Boxes

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Not really - if you can get into a SAMS club or Costco - you can get a box of 25 for around $6[/QUOTE]

I've always had trouble fitting a dvd case into the bubble mailers I buy at Sams club. Maybe its just me, but thats something to think about. And happy new year!

Dollar Stores usually have them, 2 pack for the larger size, 3 pack for the smaller DVD size. It's good if you don't need a whole box.

yeah i usually just look on ebay for the size i want and buy them from whomever is cheapest. Usually I get like 50-100 at a time for around 16-18 cents each.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I don't really wanna buy online :(

Sam's Club? Would Wal-Mart have same prices?[/quote]

nope. I used to buy them at Wally before I realized I was wasting a ton of money just buying 3 or 4 at a time. I think I used to get 5 for $3.50. You could just buy a visa or mastercard giftcard. Most sellers on ebay accept many different forms of payment like money order and/or personal check. It just depends on what your needs are and how much you want to store or save. If you want to buy in bulk and have tons of them at cheaper prices, you pretty much have to buy online, if not, you can pay overcharged prices at a b&m store.

bread's done
Back