Bubbles Mailers

I just ordered a 50 pack at amazon for $16.XX shipped. Probably are pretty thin but they seemed alright and were exponentially cheaper than USPS's.

I get mine at Sam's Club. 25 Scotch bubble mailers size 0 (perfect for games) for $4.72 + tax. They've larger sizes cheap as well. Of course if that's all you used a membership for it wouldn't be worth it.

I get mine from a local dollar store, but they're overstock from Office Depot. 5 for a dollar. I also got some other ones that were 12 for $1.25 that were labled CD and DVD sized, but won't fit DVDs, so I use them to ship jewel cases and cart only classic games.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I get mine from a local dollar store, but they're overstock from Office Depot. 5 for a dollar. I also got some other ones that were 12 for $1.25 that were labled CD and DVD sized, but won't fit DVDs, so I use them to ship jewel cases and cart only classic games.[/QUOTE]
You never have problems with shipping cart only/jewel cases in bubble mailers?

I plan on selling off a lot of my computer games, music cd's, and all of my cart games soon and am generally afraid of not putting those items in a box, figuring they'd get broken somehow.

I've never had a problem with cart only in bubble mailers, but jewel cases yeah. I've had them crack/shatter so stopped doing that. I've even had the bottom or top of 360 cases shatter but it doesn't happen often enough to warrant a box.

bread's done
Back