"Buckshot" Metallic Red shotgun Wii-Mote shell w- integrated nunchuck $21.99 shipped

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
http://www.meritline.com/komodo-kmd...&hq_e=el&hq_m=2109446&hq_l=47&hq_v=800ff06de2

Use coupon code: MLC247371122012NL1
Note: Unlike most Meritline products this one is shipping from California- so shipping should be faster than their typical two-weeks. I wouldn't count on a Christmas delivery though.

Reviews are generally positive at Amazon, where it is currently selling for $36.xx
http://www.amazon.com/Buckshot-Integrated-Analog-Controller-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002OO8PES

Product Description

Lock and load! The Buckshot contains a controller with similar function to a Wii Nunchuck integrated into the handle, and hosts a pump reload feature in order to access the B button, while the trigger accesses the A button giving you the feel that you're actually blasting away baddies! The rubber grips ensure an easy hold and the fastest reload time, making it ideal for such games as Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Links Crossbow Training, House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return, House of the Dead: Overkill, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, James Bond: Quantum of Solace, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, and much more!

Features:
Pump-slide feature to access the A button for a smooth reload
Integrated controller with similar functions of a wired Nunchuck
Rubber Grips ensure a firm hold
compatible with you favorite shooting games for Wii!
RED
247-371.jpg

247-371_1_.jpg

[quote name='Drclaw411']hmm, i might bite but I already have the zapper[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat. I have a zapper, both types of Nerf gun wii-mote shells and I have mixed feelings about Komodo as a brand. It seems to be a hit among House of the Dead fans though.

Simply put, Zappers are for Nintendo loyalties, it's not good looking, it's boring. On the other hand, the Meritline gun shell is freaking cool! I would buy one in a heart beat if it's for the PS3 Move (don't play Wii anymore).

bread's done
Back