Bucky's Wild and Crazy Road Trip is on! closed up shop for the summer

man I should have made a second post to use as storage like some of the bigger lowball guys have

okay following have shipped

buttmunky
callmewoof
elevendy
jousley
likeme
wesdw369

pretty much all the ones I could fit into bubble envelopes, the ones that ended up in boxes will be shipping out soon (oh to those of you that won 10 or more games, I'm having trouble finding boxes big enough to fit them all in so I might need to do two shipments, I'll let you know if that happens)

[quote name='buckythekat']man I should have made a second post to use as storage like some of the bigger lowball guys have

okay following have shipped

buttmunky
callmewoof
elevendy
jousley
likeme
wesdw369

pretty much all the ones I could fit into bubble envelopes, the ones that ended up in boxes will be shipping out soon (oh to those of you that won 10 or more games, I'm having trouble finding boxes big enough to fit them all in so I might need to do two shipments, I'll let you know if that happens)[/QUOTE]

So.... any more updates?

bunch more are going out today, I'll have that list up shortly but it'll likely be

okay the following went out today
coryhdollar
Indigo_Streetlight
Mike.m
Skizye

and the following will go out tomorrow
creech42
Edwin29
Gotian (just need your address)
thejam
sabanoo
teknikale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='callmewoof']Got my two games today. Feedback left - thanks bucky![/QUOTE]

mine arrived as well, thanks and I left you feedback

Hey! How are you?

I'm just messaging you just to see if you knew when you would be able to ship out my games? I know you're probably very busy sending out tons of packages and everything, I don't mean to rush you at all, I'm just curious!

Please get back to me whenever it's convenient for you,

Thanks!

alright the following our going out tomorrow

creech42
Gotian
thejam
sabanoo

which only leaves the following

Agmaniacmike
Banjora
Edwin29
gameguy1001
idnno
teknikale

[quote name='mike.m']3 weeks since I've paid and still nothing. Not overly thrilled even if it is just a $5 game.[/QUOTE]

I don't control the speed of the postal service but you did notice that I shipped yours out already right?

[quote name='buckythekat']I don't control the speed of the postal service but you did notice that I shipped yours out already right?[/QUOTE]

I noticed you posted that a week ago. Do you have DC#'s or anything to show me you sent it? Again, realizing its only a $5 game and its not a huge deal to me, you do control how long it takes to send it out and that was 2 weeks after payment.

Hey again bucky,

I'm just messaging you with regards to another update for our transaction, hope you haven't forgotten about me!

Please send me a message once the package has been sent out to my mailing address,

Thanks!

Salutations from crazytown,

Items received and feedback left.

note to self in the future no more international sales, damn shipping gets expensive once you get above a couple pounds :shock:

oh also Edwin29 and teknikale your packages shipped out last week so you should see them soon

that just leaves

Agmaniacmike (pmed you)
Banjora (yours is just taking a while because I want to make sure the digital copies can't be ruined somehow in shipping)
gameguy1001 (pmed you)
idnno (pmed you)

would anyone be interested in art boxes for anime dvds? I seem to have a lot of them lying around for anime I don't even own...

shipping would be a little more for them due to size

sorry got waylaid but some family matters and then the Oscars pics will be up within the hour :)

also there might be some last minute adds on the bluray list as I pull stuff for the pics

edit: helps to make sure your camera battery isn't dead before you try to start taking pics of stuff :bomb:

adding the .hack quadrilogy :)

edit 2: pics and descriptions in the morning and then the lowball will start in the evening

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yourlefthand']Chuck season 1 - $10[/QUOTE]

it doesn't actually go live until this evening :bouncy: want to get the conditions up and then will start it probably shortly after dinner

Let's get bids on most of these games.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (good) - $ - $4
Sonic Heroes (near mint) - $ - $1
.hack//Infection (good) - $ - $1
.hack//Mutation (good) - $ - $1
.hack//Outbreak (near mint) - $ - $1
.hack//Quarantine (good) - $ - $1
Front Mission 4 (near mint) - $ - $1
Killzone (near mint) - $ - $3
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (good) - $ - $1
Maximo vs. Army of Zin (good) - $ - $1
Need for Speed: Underground (near mint) - $ - $1
Need for Speed: Underground 2 (okay) - $ - $1
Rygar: The Legendary Adventure (okay) - $ - $1
The Simpsons: Hit & Run (okay) - $ - $1
The Simpsons: Road Rage (good) - $ - $1
Spider-Man (okay) - $ - $1
Spider-Man 2 (very good) - $ - $1
SSX (good) - $ - $1
Ultimate Spider-Man Limited Edition (good) - $ - $3
The Warriors (very good) - $ -

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']The Warriors (very good) - $ -[/QUOTE]

not sure what amount you meant to put here

edit: updated the OP with the bids so far

Clash of the Titans (1981 digibook release) (mint) - $1
Darkman (brand new) - $1
Dragon Ball Z Kai - Part 1 (mint) - $7
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Part 1 (mint) - $12
Hart's War (mint) - $2
True Blood Season 2 (mint) - $7
Vexille (mint) - $1
Wayne's World (mint) - $1

Clash of the Titans (1981 digibook release) (mint) - $ -1
Darkman (brand new) - $ -1
Hart's War (mint) - $ -1
True Blood Season 1 (mint) - $ -1
True Blood Season 2 (mint) - $ -1
Vexille (mint) - $ -1
Wayne's World (mint) - $ - 1

GC:
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes - $5
Sonic Heroes - $2
PS2:
All .hack Games - $2
Freedom Fighters - $1
Maximo vs Army of Zin - $1
Need For Speed Underground 1 + 2 - $2 Each
Simpsons Road Rage - $2
Spider-Man 2 - $2
SSX Tricky - $1
Suikoden 3 - $1
Suikoden 4 - $1
Suikoden Tactics - $1
The Warriors - $1

Dragon Ball Z Kai - Part 1 (mint) - $ 10

Do you think you could put the bids in a different color from the actual text? It's far easier to read. Thanks.

bread's done
Back