Buffy The Vampire Slayer 14.98 a Season at Wal-Mart (Angel, Too)

XymerFF

CAGiversary!
Hey, I just got back from my local Walmart (Lacey, WA) and they had all of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons for 15 dollars a season. For months they have had the first 4 seasons at that price, but now they have all 7 seasons in stock. Appears to be B&M only since the website has them for 30 dollars a season.

Also they have the Angel seasons for that price too. Interesting though is that half of the Angel seasons were in single amaray cases instead of the box, with several slim amaray cases holding the discs.

At this moment I do not know whether this deal is YMMV or not.

[quote name='XymerFF']Hey, I just got back from my local Walmart (Lacey, WA) and they had all of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons for 15 dollars a season. For months they have had the first 4 seasons at that price, but now they have all 7 seasons in stock. Appears to be B&M only since the website has them for 30 dollars a season.

Also they have the Angel seasons for that price too. Interesting though is that half of the Angel seasons were in single amaray cases instead of the box, with several slim amaray cases holding the discs.

At this moment I do not know whether this deal is YMMV or not.[/quote]

this isn't that bad i've been watching the show season to season for the past month, and this could make it cheaper. I'll run over to my local and see what i can turn up. Thanks

Hm...I do still need seasons 3-5 of Angel (I have all 7 seasons of Buffy). I'll check out the couple of Wal-Mart's around me tomorrow. Thanks OP.

I bought season 1-3 from Best Buy for $20 each. Haven't watched them yet.

My big shows are Lost, Battlestar Galactica, and Heroes.

I hope that I like Buffy. I'll probably pick up Seasons 4-7 sight-unseen.

I've heard that I have to get through the 1st season then I'd like the rest.

I can't seem to find Season 3 and 4 at any walmarts near me. Aside from possibly getting in on an ebay deal....the cheapest is amazon for 19.99.

[quote name='flatliner718']I can't seem to find Season 3 and 4 at any walmarts near me. Aside from possibly getting in on an ebay deal....the cheapest is amazon for 19.99.[/QUOTE]

Costco has all of the seasons for $16.99 each. Of course, you will have to buy a $50 membership (unless you already have one). It's totally worth it though. They have some great deals, not just on DVD's, but other things too.

Have the box set of Angel from amazon but only watched 1/2 of a season. The video quality was garbage IMO, and haven't put it back in yet to re-watch.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']Costco has all of the seasons for $16.99 each. Of course, you will have to buy a $50 membership (unless you already have one). It's totally worth it though. They have some great deals, not just on DVD's, but other things too.[/quote]

Hmmm you just got me thinking actually. I don't have any costcos that are close....but seeing as the walmart mentioning...maybe Sam's club could help me out seeing as i'm pretty close to one of them.

bread's done
Back