Build your own 3 Game Steam Bundles at Play-Asia

Someone working for Playasia must have seen Fanatical's Build a Bundle type bundles and said let's do that but with leftover Steam keys we have around and charge pretty high prices as well. I complain about the Diamond build a bundles on Fanatical and this is worse price or similar overall. I looked a little bit, but wasn't impressed. I have too many of these games anyway.

Okay, let's see how good this is... I will list games of note that are at record lows.

No, I didn't check every game against isthereanydeal.com, but I just used my encyclopedic knowledge of Steam deals as a solid guesstimate for games I saw and then checked the ones I thought were better than normal deals.

In the $14 tier....

In the $29 tier...

In the $49 tier...

There are a lot of "very close to historical low" deals, as well. If you factor in the bundle pricing, a lot more will be historical lows. I wouldn't discount it, but you're going to have to put in the effort.

Last edited:
Yeah I was likely being pessimistic overall. There is some good stuff like some of my favorite games including in the $25 Tier Astral Ascent, which was likely my favorite rogue lite last year (says a lot since this is one of my main game genres I play). This is also likely a good way to get more Japanese PC games as those don't often get bundled or get major discounts such as the Final Fantasy and Trails games. I'll look it over and update this post and see if I get anything. Some of the prices though are not good gets though.

Edit: $14 Tier had some okay stuff, but generally most of those prices are still a bit high.
$29 Tier - Mainly what has been said. Astral Ascent and Trails games are good prices. Some FF games are average prices.
$49 Tier - I think mainly just the higher cost newer indie games are worth it. Just not impressed with any of these tiers honestly.

Last edited:
I decided to buy two sets:

$29 Bundle:
- Into the Radius VR
- Astral Ascent
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

$14 Bundle:
eXceed 3rd: Jade Penetrate Black Package (delisted game)
Clash: Artifacts of Chaos
Journey to the Strange Planet

If someone wants to go in on a $49 bundle, PM me. I want one game, but not interested in any others.

Not sure how great these deals were but I got three different bundles:

Steam Games Bucket: Get 3 games for 14 USD (Potion Permit STEAM digital,Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars STEAM digital,Nobody Saves the World STEAM digital)
1US$14.00US$14.00

Steam Games Bucket: Get 3 games for 14 USD (Chernobylite STEAM digital,GreedFall STEAM digital,Tales of Zestiria STEAM digital)
1US$14.00US$14.00

Steam Games Bucket: Get 3 games for 29 USD (FINAL FANTASY X/X-2: HD Remaster STEAM digital,The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II STEAM digital,The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel STEAM digital)
1US$29.00US$29.00

I’ve been waiting for X/X-2 to hit $5 forever. I already own the PS2 originals, would never throw down a single cent more on X, and feel like ~$5 is about what playing X-2 on a modern system is worth to me.

That third deal is definitely good. Both of those Trails games have not hit that low before, and FFX/X-2 is absolutely worth it at that price.
Yeah, I have had the Trails games on my wishlist for at least 5 years now (crazy how fast time goes) and haven't decided what platform to go all in on between PS4/5 and PC. The SteamDeck is making me lean toward the PC since the purchases will be forward-compatible as PC hardware changes and Steam seems like the wisest investment in an all-digital future. I have decided something similar in regards to the Final Fantasy games as well.
I’ve been waiting for X/X-2 to hit $5 forever. I already own the PS2 originals, would never throw down a single cent more on X, and feel like ~$5 is about what playing X-2 on a modern system is worth to me.
I own X/X-2 on PS4 but haven't played it yet. I am in the process of transitioning to PC for the benefit of future-proofing my digital library and the free cloud saves. I invested a lot of time/money into my PS3 back in the day and it is sad to know that all of those saved games and the library (along with digital purchases) will die with that console. The SteamDeck essentially consolizes the PC Gaming experience so there is less of an incentive to commit to PS5/Xbox/Switch outside of exclusives.

bread's done
Back