Building up a PS3 Collection

XERPENT

CAG Veteran
The title says it all. Now i am looking for old games, preferably cheap, with links to where i can buy them cheap :p
I already have Demon's Souls
Fallout 3: GoTY
Borderlands
Burnout Paradise
Black Ops
MW2
Oblivion

Now keep in mind i'v played most major games but eventually gave some to friends, and sold the remainder.

Not to sound rude, but what you're asking is the whole purpose of this entire site. If you're looking for particular titles, just enter it in the search box on the upper right corner and it'll show you the prices on new copies as well as those being offered by other CAGs in the marketplace. Honestly, the marketplace is where I usually get my games for the least money. Also be sure to check all the lowballs, since you can potentially score a very good deal with a bit of luck.

Create a trade list and move it to the Trading Forum. You'll see lots of examples there on how to create a trade list.

[quote name='dannyox718']Not to sound rude, but what you're asking is the whole purpose of this entire site. If you're looking for particular titles, just enter it in the search box on the upper right corner and it'll show you the prices on new copies as well as those being offered by other CAGs in the marketplace. Honestly, the marketplace is where I usually get my games for the least money. Also be sure to check all the lowballs, since you can potentially score a very good deal with a bit of luck.[/QUOTE]

Oh no worry man :)
I just can't make my mind on which game to buy. I really want something with replayability.

Batman: AA
Ratchet and Clanks
Infamous (though combat it can get a little repetitive by the end)
Saint's Row 2 (less polished than GTA 4 but a lot more fun to play)
Assassin's Creed 2
Dead Spaces
Sonic Mega collection (if you like old sega games)
Uncharted 1 + 2
Star Wars: Force Unleashed 1 (if you are a fan of Star Wars as crushing storms troopers with the force is so much fun)

bread's done
Back