Bulding PCs on the side in NYC metro area

runscottie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Heyo Cags,

I'm an avid PC gamer and long time CAG, although I don't post that often in the PC forum neck of the woods.

Recently I've been considering building PCs on the side to a make a little money. I know its not a good business model but I'm not in it to run a business, I already have a good full time job but also just really enjoy doing PC builds as a hobby.

Anyways, if you are a CAG in the NYC metro area (including Westchester County, Northern NJ, Western parts of Long Island) and want to start PC gaming but not really confident you can build your own machine and/or don't have the time or desire to do it yourself, I wanted to let you know about it.

My pricing structure is so that I really just make a little bit of money off each build. Other than building it yourself I'm not sure you can find a cheaper bargain. PM me if you are interested in a custom build, or also I have 4 pre-configured builds to choose between, all featuring BitFenix Prodigy/Prodigy M cases because I love dem cases.

I'll even throw in $50 off for fellow CAGs!

I made a fanshy ad which I use on craigslist, you can view it here: http://bit.ly/techgilrbuilds

Hopefully this isn't out of line to post here, let me know if this should go elsewhere or isn't allowed in the forum.

I do the same but most of my business is in The Bronx, Yonkers and Ossining. Been at it since 1997, it is a great way to make some side money and to keep yourself abreast of the latest tech.

I have a few retainers in Manhattan for some small companies require rigs but Manhattan and Brooklyn are saturated in PC building spots.

Not sure if this is the best place to post but I wish ya luck.

Last edited:
Hey cool!

Yeah, I'm actually based out of NJ so it opens up the range of my market a bit.

yeah I might post in some of the other forums. Good to know someone else has had success doing this sort of thing!

bread's done
Back