Bullet Candy Perfect/Irukandji $1 for both

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
For those that enjoy these types of games, Bullet Candy and Irukandji can be yours for a minimum $1 donation. If you donate $12 or more, you'll get his newest game Scoregasm when it's released. I got these during Christmas time and I'll play them now and again. Pretty fun time wasters and you get links to download for PC/Linux/Mac. This is going to run through Sunday (Oct.3)

http://www.charliesgames.com/wordpress/?p=307

Thanks for the heads up! Irukandji looks pretty good. I might pick that up. Bullet Candy Perfect seems to be another Geometry Wars clone and I'm sure it's good, but I'm not a fan of dual-stick shooters.

[quote name='crunchewy']Thanks for the heads up! Irukandji looks pretty good. I might pick that up. Bullet Candy Perfect seems to be another Geometry Wars clone and I'm sure it's good, but I'm not a fan of dual-stick shooters.[/QUOTE]

What kind of shooter DOESN'T use two sticks? :lol: In seriousness though, I might have to check this out. Thanks, OP! :D

[quote name='crunchewy']Thanks for the heads up! Irukandji looks pretty good. I might pick that up. Bullet Candy Perfect seems to be another Geometry Wars clone and I'm sure it's good, but I'm not a fan of dual-stick shooters.[/QUOTE]

Let me reiterate that with your $1 minimum donation, you get both Bullet Candy Perfect AND Irukandji. Looking back at my original post, I don't think I made that clear.

bread's done
Back