Bulletstorm $15 PCDD on Impulse

Haha, yes bitch away indeed. I was just doing my due diligence scouring of the forums so I didn't double post as well. Damn, I guess it works!
Anyway, been wanting to pick up Bulletstorm for a while now. Anyone want to weigh in on whether $15 is worth it? I do have plenty of backlog to keep me busy.

[quote name='RuzzT']Haha, yes bitch away indeed. I was just doing my due diligence scouring of the forums so I didn't double post as well. Damn, I guess it works!
Anyway, been wanting to pick up Bulletstorm for a while now. Anyone want to weigh in on whether $15 is worth it? I do have plenty of backlog to keep me busy.[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm is just a flat-out awesome shooter.
Oh, and the Skill Shot System rocks.

[quote name='meta460085']Ooh, and its GFWL so it has achievements.[/QUOTE]

Gah, now I am torn. I absolutely hate GFWL but it is a game to actually stress my PC a bit so I don't want to avoid it by just getting a console version.

I wager that I will have to wait for it to reach 10 bucks before I am willing to swallow GFWL.

I've never used Impulse. Is it similar to Steam? As long as it doesn't add limitations, like a limited number of activations or something like that, I'd be willing to pick it up. Does anybody have any experience with this service?

I have been using Impulse for a while, and it works very well. Somewhat similar to Steam. Been playing Space Pirates and Zombies through Impulse recently, but also have King's Bounty, Sins of a Solar Empire, Gal Civ, Heroes of M&M V, some others.

Impulse doesn't appear too restrictive. Mainly less "bloat" than Steam, if you want to call it that. No social networking features or achievements.

This game was pretty awesome...had it on Xbox 360 before selling it, and played it through once on PC. I think I'll try and wait for a bit cheaper price...maybe $10. It's definitely worth $15 for those who haven't played it yet, I'd even venture to say it's worth $25-$30 if you haven't played it yet. Being that I've played through campaign twice and have no friends that currently have the game, $10 is a much better price for me...plenty of other games to play for now until it goes down anyway.

Arrrgh, I bought this without realizing it wouldn't let me download it instantaneously.

I'm not sure what use a digital download service is if I have to wait until Monday to play the game I bought.

[quote name='theclaw']Impulse doesn't appear too restrictive. Mainly less "bloat" than Steam, if you want to call it that. No social networking features or achievements.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like its awesome then lol

bread's done
Back