Bulletstorm 50% off EA Insider deals

It's a great, underrated game, I already had it and beat it and while it was short it was still worth $60 to me. I'll like anyway...

really tempted. But would rather pay 40 used at gamestop and just return it in 7 days once I beat it lol :)

30 is a good price new, but theres really no replay value, I would just be selling it for 20 down the road at best

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']really tempted. But would rather pay 40 used at gamestop and just return it in 7 days once I beat it lol :)

30 is a good price new, but theres really no replay value, I would just be selling it for 20 down the road at best[/QUOTE]

Did you get all the skillshots in the game? If not, there's replay value right there.

Meh I have 2 coupon codes left and I'd rather use them on DA2 and Crysis 2, but $10 for Bulletstorm with a $28 TIV at Amazon is tempting

Bulletstorm is completely worth it at that price point. The MP is also fantastic (at least for a little while) if you have at least one other person to play with.

It does have little replay value, but you can really draw it out if you limit gameplay to 30 mins - 1 hour each time. It's a good game to pick up for short periods.

Oh, and Steve Blum is a drunken space pirate. :cool:

do the regular editions come with the gears of war 3 beta or am i wrong--don't know what the epic edition had.

be nice for about $5 get the game and the beta code--then just send it amazons way when your done with it

I feel like I need to wait this one out until $20 used, like others have said. Even the best shooters this year (aside from Crysis, which I know I'm keeping) I've sold after beating, so I need to learn my lesson.

Also just got Reach for $18 from the gamefly sale so I'm good on shooters for a while.

I like dit but have skipped these to this point... how do we get access tot eh 50% off or does the EA store just automatically go to that price for all shoppers?

[quote name='Snake2715']I like dit but have skipped these to this point... how do we get access tot eh 50% off or does the EA store just automatically go to that price for all shoppers?[/QUOTE]

Once they have 1200, the code will be posted on the page. To use it, you have to apply the code at checkout. The only caveat is that these deals last for minutes sometimes (all depending on popularity of game).

I liked it ... not sure if I'll pull the trigger on it ... but then again there is such amazing dialogue as "holy shit tits! what the dick is that?"

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I feel like I need to wait this one out until $20 used, like others have said. Even the best shooters this year (aside from Crysis, which I know I'm keeping) I've sold after beating, so I need to learn my lesson.

Also just got Reach for $18 from the gamefly sale so I'm good on shooters for a while.[/QUOTE]

is the multiplayer any good? is it addicting??

kinda hate myself for missing out on the nano edition

Went to checkout screen, saw they added tax. Barely a deal at 33, when CAG16 at Gamestop nets you a used for around that anyway...

Almost wasted 30 bones on a rental :p

I've been looking for Bulletstorm for cheap since it was released, but it was a no-go. I decided to bite on this because $31 ain't too bad for a game that came out like last month or something.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Does anyone have "Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly"[/QUOTE]

Yeap I got that and my order is listed as pending in my order history. This happened when I got the DS2 deal so it should be fine

[quote name='gotdott']Yeap I got that and my order is listed as pending in my order history. This happened when I got the DS2 deal so it should be fine[/QUOTE]

Oh shit; I see it. When did you receive the confirmation e-mail?

[quote name='final h0ur']anyone know the code to put in the code box?[/QUOTE]

I posted it; scroll up a little :)

[quote name='Trance Addix']Does anyone have "Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly"[/QUOTE]

bu77ets7r3

I did the digital download for $32 with tax. Got all the limited edition stuff and the order processing was instant. Can't wait to play this tonight!

The game is a fun play thru. But after beating it and spending time in the multiplayer, I just found it a bit shallow. Multiplayer becomes a leash tug of war for same victims and is just not that fun.

Rent it.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Oh shit; I see it. When did you receive the confirmation e-mail?

I posted it; scroll up a little :)[/QUOTE]

Does it show up in your order history? If not I would call to double check:

866-543-5435

My order does show up, but I did not get the confirmation e-mail. I also took screenshots just for extra measures.

Edit: Got my e-mail confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ldsdrive']Dead already? The code doesn't seem to work right now.[/QUOTE]
yeah, these deals literally only lasts about 5 minutes

[quote name='Organization_XIII']For once, I'm not the guy who missed out on it. Be happy for me ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha, congratulations, I'm happy for you! :applause:
Hope you like it, I just beat a rented copy of it and thought it was jolly good fun.

bread's done
Back