Bulletstorm (PS3, 360, or PC) $7.99 each w/ free shipping @ BestBuy.com

[quote name='kidrocklive']Does this game get much better than the demo? I remember playing the demo and not enjoying myself at all.[/QUOTE]

The demo was terrible (the one on Xbox Live anyway), the demo was "Echoes Mode" where you play through the levels just to try and get higher points totals.

The campaign is much better, well worth $8 of anyones money IMO.

Hi all, I live next door to the Columbia Heights Best Buy in Washington DC, so I stopped by to investigate this. They had quite a few copies of both 360 and PS3 Bulletstorm, and most were the Epic/Limited edition versions. Store price was $30, but the video game guy was very happy to match the online price.

If you're in the area it's definitely worth checking out.

Thanks op picked one up for the 360 with free shipping. I hope it doesn't get backordered like the se bioshock 2 I ordered earlier.

Thanks OP, in for 1 on PS3 (figured it has a better chance of not getting cancelled vs the 360 version). My wallet has been beaten worse than a red headed stepchild these last few days :cry:

Is this the same price in-store? I want to get 2 copies so I can play co-op with a friend but the online order process limits me to 1 copy.

[quote name='DertyFoot']Am I missing something? It indicated in-store pickup only at checkout, but I never had to select a store or anything. The order e-mail even states my shipping address and that an e-mail will be sent that "includes the shipping date and tracking number of the item once it is packed and ready to be shipped."[/QUOTE]

This. My order is being processed, but now I'm wondering if I should just do in store pickup.

Thanks op! Got 1 for the 360 and free shipping too.

Anyone know the difference between the epic edition and the normal one? The only thing I could tell the difference on was that the epic edition includes some gears of war 3 beta playable thing.

[quote name='Dorkus06']Picked up my copy and it was the Epic Edition.[/QUOTE]

Just picked mine up and it was the Epic Edition (360) as well.

Thanks OP.

I recommend this title completely. I don't really care for FPS anymore, but this one is one of the funnest I have ever played. It's definitely filled with shallow humor, but that's part of the charm. It's bright and colorful, too. The game encourages high scores, so there is ample amount of replay value. The online multiplayer is fun as well! I think $7.99 is a steal, guys.

[quote name='DefeatUForever']

Anyone know the difference between the epic edition and the normal one? The only thing I could tell the difference on was that the epic edition includes some gears of war 3 beta playable thing.[/QUOTE]

The insert inside the case says:

"bonus content including additional Echoes Mode maps and additional leash color. This code also gives you access to Epic Edition content* including an additional leash color, new skins, a 25,000 experience point head start, and access to the Gears of War 3 beta**"

Very nice price.I still have my copy from Blockbuster BOGO sale in my backlog,but i'm working towards it,have heard good things :cool:.

I ordered last night.. now i got back-order mail........

so i just canceled.........

oh.. i was use my BB giftcard. hope they give me back to my giftcard..

Got two for in-store pickup. Should make a decent gift for a couple friends.

Best Buy is murdering my wallet these days. Between this, New Vegas, Brutal Legend, and TFU2, I've bought more games in the last week than I have all year.

[quote name='onyzukae']I ordered last night.. now i got back-order mail........

so i just canceled.........

oh.. i was use my BB giftcard. hope they give me back to my giftcard..[/QUOTE]
this is taken from bb website

Canceled Orders & Gift Cards If you cancel an order that was purchased with a gift card, the purchase amount will be credited to your gift card within 30 minutes of the cancellation. If you no longer have the gift card, call us to request a new one.

[quote name='JJSP']Got two for in-store pickup. Should make a decent gift for a couple friends.

Best Buy is murdering my wallet these days. Between this, New Vegas, Brutal Legend, and TFU2, I've bought more games in the last week than I have all year.[/QUOTE]
The only bad thing about all these hauls is finding the time to play the games/watch all the movies.Everytime i think i'm catching up,i find more :lol:.

[quote name='PurpleJesus74']The only bad thing about all these hauls is finding the time to play the games/watch all the movies.Everytime i think i'm catching up,i find more :lol:.[/QUOTE]
Seriously. I feel a lot better about a backlog though if I've spent less than $10 per game. The Shopkick app has made it so I haven't spent really any actual cash - between walk-ins and scans, I've racked up $40 in gift cards in the last two weeks.

[quote name='The Linguist']Is this the same price in-store? I want to get 2 copies so I can play co-op with a friend but the online order process limits me to 1 copy.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone checked if it's instore yet? Thinking of going to BB+Target.

Ah hell, I caved in and bought a copy for the PS3. Figured my son could use 1 more game for the PS3 he is getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GamerDooD']Thanks~

I ordered one.

Shipping wasn't an option anymore though. Only in-store pickup.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same for me. Order early this morning and was told I could only do in-store. I was waiting for a "order ready for pickup" email, but last time I checked It now says It's backordered. Should I be worried?

[quote name='outlawz42']Is it possible to have TOO MANY deals??? Lol. I have about 6 games already from BF and this weekend...[/QUOTE]
You can never have TO MANY deals on games. :D

[quote name='kevdawg45']I picked up 3 Bulletstorm's for the 360, all Epic Edition. Thanks fellas....[/QUOTE]
What is the difference between the epic and standard edition? just wondering :D

[quote name='TheNeck']What is the difference between the epic and standard edition? just wondering :D[/QUOTE]
Epic Edition had the Gears 3 beta, but also includes the Peace Maker carbine, bonus boots and outfits, 25K extra experience points, and a visual skin for the energy leash.

360 exclusive for those interested.

Might as well use my final unlocked coupon and get ANOTHER 10% off this game since it's under $14.99

went to my local BB and got me a PS3 copy, had to go to CS to have them PM their website since their system wasn't showing the sale price, but had no problems at all.

Thanks OP

[quote name='kevdawg45']I picked up 3 Bulletstorm's for the 360, all Epic Edition. Thanks fellas....[/QUOTE]

Wait, so you ordered it online for instore pickup for 7.99 and they gave you epic editions when u went to pick up?

[quote name='JJSP']Got two for in-store pickup. Should make a decent gift for a couple friends.

Best Buy is murdering my wallet these days. Between this, New Vegas, Brutal Legend, and TFU2, I've bought more games in the last week than I have all year.[/QUOTE]

Me too, by far!

[quote name='TheNeck']went to my local BB and got me a PS3 copy, had to go to CS to have them PM their website since their system wasn't showing the sale price, but had no problems at all.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Same here. I went after work today. And I noticed online it has the regular edition as being on sale and not the Epic Edition. That's probably why it didn't reflect. But the CSR came over and approved the price match from the website.

I picked up Brink also...

Well, nuts...I'd jump all over this if I hadn't scored a copy from gamefly. Ah well...my copy looks like it's new and I'm only out $2, so I won't gripe about it.

bread's done
Back