Bully: Scholarship Edition 360 @eBay via TRU $17.99 NEW

Damn just bought the digital version for 1200msp, didn't think I'd see a disc version (especially a new one) at this price.

...stupid digital content.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Damn just bought the digital version for 1200msp, didn't think I'd see a disc version (especially a new one) at this price.

...stupid digital content.[/QUOTE]

It's $14.99 at BB with free shipping PO

[quote name='GBAstar']Question:

I'm not familar with the game. Is the scholarship edition the only edition availabe on Xbox 360?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='AteBit']Now $19.99 + $4 shipping :([/QUOTE]
Just got in on the original price *phew*

I'm not familar with the game. Is the scholarship edition the only edition availabe on Xbox 360?[/QUOTE]
Also on wii and PC

Wii and PC. Wii version is $23 new on Amazon right now. Used $10-$15ish. $15 on Steam right now. Possibly could be on sale this winter.

[quote name='blcklblskt']Yes.[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='kodave']Wii and PC. Wii version is $23 new on Amazon right now. Used $10-$15ish. $15 on Steam right now. Possibly could be on sale this winter.

Nope.[/QUOTE]

I know the game is available on other consoles; what I was asking if there was more then one edition on the Xbox 360 in particular (i.e. is there a standard or greatest hits version). I ask because I wasn't sure of the possibility of TRU sending a Platinum Hits or vanilla version if they exsisted.

reading-fail.jpg

[quote name='n8rockerasu']
reading-fail.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yep. Myself and Troutyogurt had a basic reading fail. Apologies for reading "Is the scholarship edition the only edition availabe on Xbox 360?" as "Is the scholarship edition only availabe on Xbox 360? :dunce:

^ Don't worry about it.

Mute point now because I would have purchased it at $13.99 but not at $19.99 and it would have been awhile before I had gotten around to it anyways

[quote name='kodave']Yep. Myself and Troutyogurt had a basic reading fail. Apologies for reading "Is the scholarship edition the only edition availabe on Xbox 360?" as "Is the scholarship edition only availabe on Xbox 360? :dunce:[/QUOTE]

lol...it happens. Just being a ball buster. ;) Plus that picture is awesome, lol.

bread's done
Back