Bully (Xbox 360 - USED) $15 at Gamefly

To save those like me (not very familiar with GameFly) the click, it's "pre-played" (used, where I come from).

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']And to save people even more time, I'll just go ahead and let people know that Gamefly never sells new games ever.[/quote]

Thanks. BBV does, GameFly does not. Now we know. But no harm in clarifying - kudos for the title change.

The (SE) in the title is pretty much unneeded, not like there was a regular version & then another with extras for 360 (don't know & don't care for Wii)

[quote name='UberNinjaz']The (SE) in the title is pretty much unneeded, not like there was a regular version & then another with extras for 360 (don't know & don't care for Wii)[/quote]

There was a "regular" version - on the PS2.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']The (SE) in the title is pretty much unneeded, not like there was a regular version & then another with extras for 360 (don't know & don't care for Wii)[/QUOTE]

The Scholarship Edition is the only version of Bully on 360 and Wii.

The Wii version, which I do care about, is $16.99 at Gamefly:
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=128410

Thanks OP.

For those looking at the Xbox 360 version for achievements, it will take about 25-30 hours to collect and do everything needed for 1000/1000. Very fun game, so it's not too much of a chore at all (other than being a collect-a-thon). I'd recommend it to anyone wanting a solid single player experience, especially at this price.

From my experience Gamefly ships all games with original cases and manuals too, so that's a definite plus.

even tho its used i still think it's a good price.
icon_smile.gif

[quote name='Layziebones']Gamefly games are pretty much new. The case + manual is usually in fantastic condition, and the disc is good.[/quote]

*sigh*. YMMV on the "pretty much new part" for the disc. Again, what is so magical about GameFly renters vs. the run of the mill game trader? Of course, the hardly touched manual/case is a plus.

[quote name='boneless']Thanks William. Been waiting for a cheap price for a long time.[/quote] no probs. I have been too. just got this and DMC 4 as early christmas presents to myself.

bread's done
Back