Bunch of clearenced stuff at my local Walmart (YMMV)

Dominick331

CAGiversary!
:ps2: Mortal Kombat collection $19.96
:ps2: Metal Gear Solid Collection $10
:ps2: Guitar Hero Wireless Kramer Guitar $10

:360: Bioshock2 Special edition $15
:360: Halo reach Limited Edition $40
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum Collectors Edition $25 (one left, looked opened)

:wii: Goldeneye with gold controller and T-Shirt $35

Bunch of other guitar hero/rockband/ and other bundles of that type marked pretty cheap.

Seen in Manahawakin, NJ.

Wal-Mart is always clearance on a store by store basis. That's why you don't see a standard thread for them. Best to just post these in the regional thread, as that's all that it will benefit.

[quote name='Dominick331']Why, is it rare or something?[/QUOTE]

Not rare, but you can definitely flip it since it has gone up in value as of late.

I found Oblivion Collector's Edition for $15 at a Wal-Mart near me, but they wouldn't sell it to me cause it was no longer in the system.

[quote name='Blade3D']I found Oblivion Collector's Edition for $15 at a Wal-Mart near me, but they wouldn't sell it to me cause it was no longer in the system.[/QUOTE]

That's stupid because I managed to find 2 copies of it for $15 each at a local Walmart a month ago and they each rang up fine in the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah my Wal Mart rarely has real clearance, sure they put the red "no restock" stickers on some stuff but the prices are usually a joke and quite often are what the last MSRP was.

Even stuff with those huge "clearance" tags on them rarely are. Shoot they still have a Halo 3 LE for $130 and a Reach LE for $140, each on "clearance".

[quote name='Kaiser499']It's semi rare, not $80.00 rare though.[/QUOTE]

Like the sealed copy of Metroid: Trilogy that I got for $20 thinking nothing about it and now I can't even bring myself to open it because it skyrocketed in value. Sucks too because I want to play it. Lol.

bread's done
Back