Bunch of PS2 games, I just want to know if they can still be found new and where...

Denken

CAGiversary!
New as in they're still shrinkwrapped. No ebay. And at what store would they be cheapest?

Beyond Good and Evil
Rez
Gitaroo Man
Disgaea
Ico
Katamari Damacy
Final Fantasy X/X-2
Kingdom Hearts
Dark Cloud /2

As we all know, there's nothing better then that new game smell.

Beyond Good and Evil - Maybe, try Circuit City or other non specialty stores
Rez - Hell no
Gitaroo Man - No, but you can find it semi new, opened but never played at Gamestop
Disgaea - possibly, but I doubt it
Ico - possibly, I saw it at a K-Mart once
Katamari Damacy - Probably
Final Fantasy X/X-2 - Yes, but they'd be greatest hits
Kingdom Hearts - See above answer
Dark Cloud /2 - Probably

No ebay? Are you kidding? You can get Dark Cloud 1 + 2 sealed for $25, and I'll give you the name of the seller to buy them from.

And you can get Beyond Good and Evil for $5.

You can get the "new" reprints of Gitaroo Man and Rez both at gamequestdirect.com for $49.99 each. I think that Disgaea was one of the other games reprinted so you might be able to find that as well.

I'm not sure on about the others.

TBW

[quote name='Denken']New as in they're still shrinkwrapped. No ebay. And at what store would they be cheapest?

Beyond Good and Evil
Rez
Gitaroo Man
Disgaea
Ico
Katamari Damacy
Final Fantasy X/X-2
Kingdom Hearts
Dark Cloud /2

As we all know, there's nothing better then that new game smell.[/QUOTE]

you can try to trade for them here... I got a Sealed Disgaea first print with the sticker on top , BUt it going to be staying in my collection... i think i got it dirt cheap from someone on this site

with the exception of Rez, I've seen all those games at Fry's. you can get most of those games for $20, while gitaroo man and disgaea go for around $40-50.

Disgaea, Rez, and Gitaroo Man have also had reprints within the last few months, I believe. I know Gitaroo Man has been showing up in a lot of Gamestops, not sure about Disgaea, and I believe gamequestdirect.com is the only place that has the Rez reprints thus far.

Every EB & Gamestop in my area suddenly has "used" copies of Gitaroo Man in stock. My local Rhino also has both Gitaroo Man & Rez new.

Thanks for the responses guys. Can't use online cause I don't have a credit card. I should have mentioned that the only stores I have access to are :

3 Blockbusters
2 Sears (where I happened to find Ico, wasn't sure of price)
Gamestop
Gamecrazy
KBToys

I heard Disgaea and Ico can be found new at Gamecrazy. Confirm?
Chances are in the new future I'll only be getting Ico and Disgaea from the ones on the list. I've seen most of the others at Blockbuster for $20 a pop.

Has anyone who has gotten the Rez reprint had any complaints with the site? I think there was a thread about the reprint, but not sure, I just want to know if its safe to order from there.

[quote name='Denken']New as in they're still shrinkwrapped. No ebay. And at what store would they be cheapest?

Beyond Good and Evil
Rez
Gitaroo Man
Disgaea
Ico
Katamari Damacy
Final Fantasy X/X-2
Kingdom Hearts
Dark Cloud /2

As we all know, there's nothing better then that new game smell.[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, I saw Beyond Good and Evil at Dollar General along with Bombastic and Midway Arcade Treasures 3 - $15 a piece

Final Fantasy X, Dark Cloud and Kingdom Hearts aren't very easy to find any more new in stores, even GH versions.

Gamecrazy has X-2 for 4.99 (!),and all the ones at my gamecrazy are non-gh

Beyond Good and Evil - As mentioned before it can be found at CC, I've seen copies everyonce in a while at Best Buy for 9.99 and 13.99 at FYE.
Rez - I think there was a non-announced reprint of this since $55 copies started to show up online not too long ago.
Gitaroo Man - No clue, gamestop maybe?
Disgaea - I saw one at a CC a month back.
Ico - I got a 8 dollar new copy off of an amazon market place reseller 5 months back.
Katamari Damacy - I haven't seen one in stores in a long time.
Final Fantasy X/X-2 - I've seen GH copies at Best Buy and CC.
Kingdom Hearts - Seen a few at CC a few months back.
Dark Cloud /2 - I saw the first one at Compusa not too long ago, I got the second one for $13 roughly through a amazon marketplace reseller 5 months ago.

Move to the Bay Area. All of the games you listed (with the exception of Rez and Gitaroo Man) have been spotted at the Sunnyvale Fry's.

holy smokes! dark cloud 2 and wild arms 3 (for rpg lovers) @ walmart =
2 games for 20.00 (3.00 shipping). Dark Cloud 2 used to be in the 2 games for 30.00 section. I got my copy from wherehouse.com for 13.99 and it was just like new.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3399599&path=0:2636:3399599
maybe this belongs on the video game deals page...

anyhow, back on topic. you can find katamari damacy @ bestbuy. I've seen 1-2 copies there all the time. Kingdom Hearts is there, too, but it's greatest hits.
I got Ico @ gamestop for around 14.00, but i've also seen it in superpawn. good luck!

I have ff-x (unsealed, non-gh), and ffx-2 sealed and would be willing to part with them for 25$ shipped

I also have ICO and Katamari, unsealed and in mint condition.... I would let all of them go for 45$ shipped, pm me

Theres a store called Conns where I live (near dallas) that has Ico sealed for 10 bucks, I picked one up two days ago... I might go back and get some more.

bread's done
Back